Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Agit Kabeyel Takes Out Arslanbek Makhmudov in Four Round Stunner

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Agit Kabeyel Takes Out Arslanbek Makhmudov in Four Round Stunner

Kabayel, Makhmudov Fight Photos Gallery - Riyadh, Saudi Arabia - European champion Agit Kabayel (24-0, 16 KOs) pulled off an unexpected shocker with a fourth round knockout of undefeated puncher Arslanbek Makhmudov (18-1, 17 KOs) in four rounds. (photos by Mark Robinson)
    [Click Here To Read More]

Another strong man learned that it takes more than a big bench press to win fights.

Comment

Kabayel has opened the door for himself for some lucrative and exciting fights. Hrgovic, Zhang, Dubois, Bakole. All great matches.

Comment

Agit was the surprise of the day for me. Ik he could win & I've been more entertained by Arslanbek than thought he was gonna be the #1 guy some day, but if Agit won I figured it'd be late or by dec not by KO4 after fooking up Arslanbek for the full last half of the fight more or less.

Comment

Originally posted by wildman View Post
          Kabayel has opened the door for himself for some lucrative and exciting fights. Hrgovic, Zhang, Dubois, Bakole. All great matches.
          I thought that after the Del W years ago, but he kinda disappeared. He'd be wise to take advantage of his Q score going up this time. And with Dubai tossing around $$$ like they are I'd expect we will see him there again early next year.

Comment

This didn't really surprise me this Neanderthal was having fits with Takam but Agits promoter needs firing he's been with Ulf Steinforth for 8 years.

He should've been on centre stage when he beat Chisora soundly 6 years ago, wasted some good years of his career being an unknown quantity to the more casual fans.
            Last edited by Boro; 12-24-2023, 04:05 PM.
            JakeTheBoxer JakeTheBoxer likes this.

Comment

Pretty amazing outcome. A great fight. I agree with whoever said Kabayel's promoter needs o be fired. It's gonna take someone to have he night of their life o beat him. He seemed o be a complete fighter. Will be interesting to see if Makmudov can rebound.

Comment

Originally posted by Boro View Post
                This didn't really surprise me this Neanderthal was having fits with Takam but Agits promoter needs firing he's been with Ulf Steinforth for 8 years.

He should've been on centre stage when he beat Chisora soundly 6 years ago, wasted some good years of his career being an unknown quantity to the more casual fans.
                To be honest, I believe he beats Hrgovic.
                MastaBlasta MastaBlasta likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by JakeTheBoxer View Post

To be honest, I believe he beats Hrgovic.
                  I'll safely assume you're talking about Agit, yeah I believe that's a very real possibility, Hgorvić has looked very disinterested since the passing of his father sadly...

Comment

i was real impressed with Kabayel,like to him in the ring with parker or dubious,hes not very marketable though

Comment

Working...
                    X