Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Filip Hrgovic Wipes Out Mark De Mori in One Round, Remains IBF #1

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Filip Hrgovic Wipes Out Mark De Mori in One Round, Remains IBF #1

Hrgovic, De Mori Fight Photos Gallery - Riyadh, Saudi Arabia - In a heavyweight bout, Filip Hrgovic (17-0, 14 KOs) demolished Mark De Mori (41-3-2, 36 KOs) in the first round. (photos by Mark Robinson)
    [Click Here To Read More]

" I will have Jared Anderson for breakfast " LMAO!

Comment

The only reason this opponent was there was because of a obvious lack of confidence , a desgracful mismatch from start to finish .He doesn't seem to have gotten over Zhang !
      Ivich Ivich likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by willieb24 View Post
        " I will have Jared Anderson for breakfast " LMAO!
        He told the truth

Comment

This should have been Hrgovic vs Ruiz or Hrgovic vs Zhang II. Out of all of the fights, this was the worst and most pointless fight.
          Ivich Ivich likes this.

Comment

By the looks of yesterday's fights, I would say Ngannou is live against all of them, probably be favored over all but Joshua.

Comment

Originally posted by takenotes View Post
              This should have been Hrgovic vs Ruiz or Hrgovic vs Zhang II. Out of all of the fights, this was the worst and most pointless fight.
              You are right. That said, I suppose we should be happy we got some HW answers last night. Imagine if the fans could pick the fights moving forward. Zhang, Hrgo, AJ, Fury, and Usyk should only be fighting amongst themselves in my humble opinion.

Comment

Hrgovic is pure garbage and last night he was for disqualification - he landed a few hard punches on the back of the head on De Mori and got a warning from the referee who didn't care to interrupt. Then he knocked out the guy with some more on the back of the head. It is shocking how he got out with a victory when at best, this fight should be ruled as a no-contest, if not disqualification for this log.
                willieb24 willieb24 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by fifth_root View Post
                  Hrgovic is pure garbage and last night he was for disqualification - he landed a few hard punches on the back of the head on De Mori and got a warning from the referee who didn't care to interrupt. Then he knocked out the guy with some more on the back of the head. It is shocking how he got out with a victory when at best, this fight should be ruled as a no-contest, if not disqualification for this log.
                  Right! How come we could clearly see shots to the back of the head but the ref couldn't? Baffling
                  fifth_root fifth_root likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by willieb24 View Post

Right! How come we could clearly see shots to the back of the head but the ref couldn't? Baffling
                    I don't know, man. There is a terrific corruption and incompetence in sports.

Comment

Working...
                    X