Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Frank Sanchez Blasts Out Junior Fa in Seven Rounds

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Frank Sanchez Blasts Out Junior Fa in Seven Rounds

Sanchez, Fa Fight Photos Gallery - Riyadh, Saudi Arabia - In a heavyweight clash that kicked off the Day of Reckoning card, Frank Sanchez (24-0, 17 KOs) blasted out Junior Fa (20-3, 11 KOs) in the seventh round. (photos by Mark Robinson)
    [Click Here To Read More]

Sanchez did nothing at all until he exploded briefly in the middle rounds. It was enough. I truly don’t understand guys like that. The skills and ability are obviously there. Why not use them? Frank won’t make it very far in the division.
    BustedKnuckles BustedKnuckles likes this.

Comment

Frank has skill but he’s boring, I don’t get why a lot of heavyweights don’t even try to get in shape, I mean you don’t have to have the body of AJ but come on Fa, you look terrible, we know you didn’t train much, besides sparring wilder.

Comment

Why Fa? I'd like to see Frank in there with good competition that forces him to fight. I'd like to see him fight Wardley.

Comment

Were not going to know how good Frank is until he gets put in with someone that threatens him. Put Frank in with Andersen, Dubois or Bakole & we'll find out what he is made of.

Comment

'I'd like to see him fight Wardley.'

I like Fabio. Although he is from Ipswich he somehow reminds me of a Brummie, he just has that self-effacing attitude & doesn't seem to take anything too seriously. Some folks is born with irony & Fabio is one. Fact remains, at this stage I wouldn't let Fabio in the same town as Sanchez, never mind the same ring.

Comment

For me, that was the best fight of the night. Fa was competitive enough, Sanchez showed a variety of game, speed and power, but weirdly, he was very conservative.

Comment

Working...
              X