Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Naoya Inoue, Marlon Tapales - Face To Face at Final Presser

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Naoya Inoue, Marlon Tapales - Face To Face at Final Presser

Inoue, Tapales Final Press Conference Photos Gallery - Top Rank Boxing on ESPN: Inoue vs. Tapales will be presented live on Tuesday, December 26, at a special early morning start time, 3 a.m. ET/12 a.m. PT, exclusively in the U.S. on ESPN+. This historic event takes place at Ariake Arena in Tokyo, Japan. (photos by Wendell Alinea)
    [Click Here To Read More]

It's time for these two, to fight it out for undisputed junior featherweight championship.
    I'm picking Inoue to win by knockout against Tapales, he's the better overall fighter, and puncher.
    He won't be denied of achieving this latest goal, the only question is will he move up in weight to challenge for the featherweight championship.
    Last edited by Boricua181; 12-24-2023, 03:18 AM.

Comment

Wow Arum in Japan on Christmas Day... Merry Christmas Bob...

Comment

Not saying its bad or anything, but Inoue just wearing a T-shirt while Tapales is wearing a winter jacket in the same room looks so awkward.

Being fair for a guy who spent the past month training in PI, Japan must be very cold right now...

Comment

Tamales is food

Comment

Inoue will continue to show that there are "levels to this game".

Comment

How can we watch this in the UK?

Comment

Originally posted by SceneBoxer View Post
                Wow Arum in Japan on Christmas Day... Merry Christmas Bob...
                Arum is amazing for a 92 year old - to still be involved in a business at ANY level - never mind as the figurehead of one of the biggest boxing promoters in the world and travelling around the world - that said, in the last year I've noticed he takes longer to answer questions and speaks more slowly

Comment

Originally posted by Boricua181 View Post
                  It's time for these two, to fight it out for undisputed junior featherweight championship.
                  I'm picking Inoue to win by knockout against Tapales, he's the better overall fighter, and puncher.
                  He won't be denied of achieving this latest goal, the only question is will he move up in weight to challenge for the featherweight championship.
                  I'd like to see him stay at 122 and dominate for a few fights - then move up and fight someone more or less his own size - not that 6ft 1" freak of nature who beat Ramirez
                  Boricua181 Boricua181 likes this.

Comment

Awesome year for boxing fans and an awesome fight to end the year.

Comment

Working...
                    X