No announcement yet.

Dirrell Dedicates Froch Fight To U.S. Troops

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dirrell Dedicates Froch Fight To U.S. Troops

Super middleweight Andre Dirrell (Flint, Mich.) is currently completing his stateside preparations for his first world title fight at Camp Dirrell in Big Bear, Calif. He and his team will depart for England on Saturday before he steps into the ring with WBC Super Middleweight World Champion Carl Froch (Nottingham, England) at the Trent FM Arena in his hometown of Nottingham on October 17.

Dirrell knows that he will be representing not only himself, but his country on October 17, and is dedicating the fight to the United States troops who fight for American citizens like himself every day.

“The American troops overseas keep all of us safe and I support them 100 percent,” Dirrell said. “I do nothing but pray for them because they do that for our country and everyone in it.” [details]

hes hoping that the american troops also pray for him....hheehhe

Comment

Not to get all political or anything. But what exactaly are the troops (not just American) keeping us safe from??

Comment

So sweet.....

Comment

He and Buffer are probably great pals.

Comment

Awesome. To the people that are hating, go suck a dick up to the hiccup.

Comment

well, i guess i now know who i'm rooting for in that fight...WAR DIRRELL!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
                Awesome. To the people that are hating, go suck a dick up to the hiccup.
                Amen to that my crazy Okie friend. .

Comment

his outfit is camo just in case anyone was curious. It should be finished and sent to Dre as we speak

Comment

I support the troops as well. But lets remember they are not fighting for our freedom or protection. They are fighting for the Aghan people.

Comment

Working...
                    X