Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Agit Kabayel Drops Arslanbek Makhmudov Three Times To Stop Him in Four Round Shocker

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Agit Kabayel Drops Arslanbek Makhmudov Three Times To Stop Him in Four Round Shocker

Riyadh, Saudi Arabia - European champion Agit Kabayel (24-0, 16 KOs) pulled off an unexpected shocker with a fourth round knockout of undefeated puncher Arslanbek Makhmudov (18-1, 17 KOs) in four rounds.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Wasn't a shock here. Kabayel was underrated and Makhmudov was overrated.

Comment

There’s our first upset. Who’s next?

Comment

First time I see this Arslanbek fight. He looked like Joe Joyce to me: slow, stuck and waiting for a big punch to win. But at least on paper this fight was the most balanced match on the card so far. But I'm trying to understand the hype around him (which will probably fall apart after today's fight).
        Leicesterage Combat Talk Radio likes this.

Comment

Perfect performance by Kabayel, he deserves all the props for that!

Comment

Nice work Kabayel. Very nice!

Comment

Originally posted by BetoMag View Post
              First time I see this Arslanbek fight. He looked like Joe Joyce to me: slow, stuck and waiting for a big punch to win. But at least on paper this fight was the most balanced match on the card so far. But I'm trying to understand the hype around him (which will probably fall apart after today's fight).
              The hype was how he looked against guys he was supposed to beat.

I'm doing commentary on radio and the one thing I said was that Arslan's wide stance was going to be a problem once Kabayel started landing. I didn't realize that Kabayel would do such beautiful body work.
              eco1 eco1 likes this.

Comment

Comment

How is this a shocker that a boxer just stopped a neanderthal? IQ vs a slow, lumbering sub zero boxing IQ fighter.

Comment

Originally posted by BetoMag View Post
                    He makes Joe Joyce look like a whirling dervish!

Comment

Working...
                    X