Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Arslanbek Makhmudov Feels He Has Better Boxing Skills, Power; Aims To 'Destroy' Agit Kabayel

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Arslanbek Makhmudov Feels He Has Better Boxing Skills, Power; Aims To 'Destroy' Agit Kabayel

Arslanbek Makhmudov anticipates much more resistance Saturday night than he encountered during his first fight in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia eight weeks earlier.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I feel he will win over Kaybel inside of 5 rounds.

Comment

Kabayel can't be 6.3 if makhmudov is 6.5...there are at least 4 inches among them

Comment

Originally posted by Tecnoworld View Post
        Kabayel can't be 6.3 if makhmudov is 6.5...there are at least 4 inches among them
        Naturally 90% of the fighters aren't the height they claim they are, they can exaggerate by multiple inches like Fury or 1 or 2 like Whyte.

Comment

This didnt age well

Comment

Originally posted by Boro View Post

Naturally 90% of the fighters aren't the height they claim they are, they can exaggerate by multiple inches like Fury or 1 or 2 like Whyte.
            See Ajagba is with boxing shoes, and Fury is barefoot. Also consider Ajagba's hairstyle, so all of that adds at least 3 cm. to his 198. And Fury is visibly taller than him:

F-A-mn.jpg

Makhmudov is still taller than Kabayel, but that didn't help, so whatever. And their difference is by far not 4 inches.

Comment

This is the only fight that shocked me .

Mahkmudov is a fighter who has regressed,which means he needs a trainer who knows what he’s doing he hasn’t improved at all since the World Series of boxing where he actually was boxing better , it looked like he never boxed bf in spots that’s how bad he looked it wasn’t just what Kabayel was doing .

Comment

Originally posted by fifth_root View Post

See Ajagba is with boxing shoes, and Fury is barefoot. Also consider Ajagba's hairstyle, so all of that adds at least 3 cm. to his 198. And Fury is visibly taller than him:

F-A-mn.jpg

Makhmudov is still taller than Kabayel, but that didn't help, so whatever. And their difference is by far not 4 inches.

What's your point with this picture? I could show you numerous pictures of Fury with guys who are 6'5/6 and he's on his tiptoes barely edging them in height, he literally done it me when I went with someone to get a book signed off him in Arnsdale, he's a weirdo who's really about 6'6/6'7 on his best day.
                Last edited by Boro; 12-24-2023, 06:28 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Boro View Post

What's your point with this picture? I could show you numerous pictures of Fury with guys who are 6'5/6 and he's on his tiptoes barely edging them in height, he literally done it me when I went with someone to get a book signed off him in Arnsdale, he's a weirdo who's really about 6'6/6'7 on his best day.
                  What is the point? It is obvious, but I am not a free therapist.

Comment

Originally posted by fifth_root View Post

What is the point? It is obvious, but I am not a free therapist.
                    No it isn't obvious, like I said plenty of fighters have a propensity to lie about their height.

Showing me a picture of an apparent 6'6 Ajaba is the one guy he doesn't feel the need to be on his tiptoes with, unlike when he's with Vianello, Price, Joyce, Verhoeven, Parker, Björnsson and so on and so forth? yeah right...

Comment

Working...
                    X