Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wilder's Trainer: I Would've Preferred Jarrell Miller For Joshua, Wallin One of The Trickiest Southpaws in The Game

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Wilder's Trainer: I Would've Preferred Jarrell Miller For Joshua, Wallin One of The Trickiest Southpaws in The Game

Malik Scott, head trainer for heavyweight contender Deontay Wilder, is a little nervous about Anthony Joshua's upcoming fight with Otto Wallin. On Saturday, Joshua will face Wallin in the headline bout of the big 'Day of Reckoning' card in Saudi Arabia.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Not even Saudi money could afford Andy Ruiz.

Comment

That’s why your on the undercard.

As far as the Helenius fight ? Joshua was working on defense he doesn’t try and blow out everyone bc if he did that he’d be another Wilder who is extremely poor technically and relies on fast wins at a higher level of opposition or it can become shaky ground you should actually take notes how to do it right . Lol

Comment

Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
        That’s why your on the undercard.

As far as the Helenius fight ? Joshua was working on defense he doesn’t try and blow out everyone bc if he did that he’d be another Wilder who is extremely poor technically and relies on fast wins at a higher level of opposition or it can become shaky ground you should actually take notes how to do it right . Lol
        While I don’t disagree that Wilder has sloppy technique and can often be on shaky ground, you think AJ has the blueprint on “how to do it right”?? That guy is on shakier ground than a California fault line…..both in the ring and mentally.

Comment

Originally posted by Jab jab boom View Post
          While I don’t disagree that Wilder has sloppy technique and can often be on shaky ground, you think AJ has the blueprint on “how to do it right”?? That guy is on shakier ground than a California fault line…..both in the ring and mentally.
          Joshua is the most well rounded fighter in the division. End of .

Usyk has many weaknesses yet to be taking advantage of , Joshua ? Not really if he’s on point it’s hard to see anyone actually winning and if he makes it boring and fights like a normal heavyweight will he get beat ? Probably not from here on in but I suspect he’ll get a stopper here and probably bf mid rnds ?
          Last edited by juggernaut666; 12-22-2023, 10:54 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Jab jab boom View Post
            You’re talking to someone who claims that he’d beat Wilder and has KO’d former Wilder opponents
            Jab jab boom Jab jab boom likes this.

Comment

No clue of Miller ability off the juice. And remember this bro had more junk in his system than Exile on Main Street era Keith Richards. We are about to find out
              shwaap shwaap likes this.

Comment

Malik "Retribution Will Be Upon Us" Scott. Cool dude though, real down to earth

Comment

Wallin's best win is Dominic Breazeale and his last fight, got a SD over a former cruiserweight. He cut Fury and the public gassed him up, he ain't nothing special.

Comment

Miller has size to obsorb power and an engine, so far. I don't think anybody can carry 330 lbs well. I think, all Dboi has to do is play hit and run and let gravity take it's course.

Comment

Working...
                    X