Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Dmitry Bivol, Lyndon Arthur - All Set For 'Day of Reckoning' Showdown

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Dmitry Bivol, Lyndon Arthur - All Set For 'Day of Reckoning' Showdown

Bivol, Arthur Weights Photos Gallery - An unprecedented line-up on a single night of boxing in Saudi Arabia, the 'Day of Reckoning' sees former two-time heavyweight champion Anthony Joshua face top contender Otto Wallin, former WBO world champion Joseph Parker takes on the Bronze Bomber and former WBC world titleholder, Deontay Wilder, with IBF No.1 contender Filip Hrgovic fighting Mark De Mori in another heavyweight shootout. (photos by Mark Robinson)
    [Click Here To Read More]

Bivol out here turning down another career high payday to take on these types of fights? This guy must be the dumbest mother out here....

Comment

Originally posted by Greenfield02 View Post
      Bivol out here turning down another career high payday to take on these types of fights? This guy must be the dumbest mother out here....
      I mean i do understand this fight at lease, he just got done having surgery but i can also agree, he's definitely going to be regretting these low paying fights that he keeps taking when he's older and has little to no money. they aren't even career defining fights or hard fights either.

Comment

What career high payday did he turn down like? Canelo offered him the exact same money for the rematch therefore obviously not a career high payday and Beterbiev and his team don't want none of it.

And have been poo pooing the fight for years and he left DAZN when there was a perfect opportunity to unify with him.

So unless there is some unknown quantity who is offering mega money to fight him, he hasn't turned down career highs to fight Arthur.
        blackbakers blackbakers likes this.

Comment

A mismatch, but I just like to watch Bivol pick people apart, so of course I will be there or kindly be square.

Comment

Originally posted by Boro View Post

What career high payday did he turn down like? Canelo offered him the exact same money for the rematch therefore obviously not a career high payday and Beterbiev and his team don't want none of it.

And have been poo pooing the fight for years and he left DAZN when there was a perfect opportunity to unify with him.

So unless there is some unknown quantity who is offering mega money to fight him, he hasn't turned down career highs to fight Arthur.
            At the end of the day he made 5.7 million dollars against Canelo, which is way more than he ever has made. It broke down to 2 million guaranteed plus incentives from the ppv and other revenue outlets, which is way more than he ever has made. For the rematch, it was 6 million guaranteed plus incentives again which would probably turned into 10 million or so, he ain't making that against Beterbiev, not to mention that this fight will never happen, how many years has that fight been talked about? So again, you're going to turn down guaranteed money, which will be the most you've ever made, for the possibility of a fight, which you're going to make a lot less, that is never going to happen..... Again he's the dumbest mother out here, I would fire his manager if he had anything to do with that decision, if it was just Bivol decision, well you know....

Comment

At the end of the day he made 5.7 million dollars against Canelo, which is way more than he ever has made. It broke down to 2 million guaranteed plus incentives from the ppv and other revenue outlets, which is way more than he ever has made. For the rematch, it was 6 million guaranteed plus incentives again which would probably turned into 10 million or so, he ain't making that against Beterbiev, not to mention that this fight will never happen, how many years has that fight been talked about? So again, you're going to turn down guaranteed money, which will be the most you've ever made, for the possibility of a fight, which you're going to make a lot less, that is never going to happen..... Again he's the dumbest mother out here, I would fire his manager if he had anything to do with that decision, if it was just Bivol decision, well you know....
              So what you're saying is Canelo was suddenly getting paid 3x as much in the rematch guaranteed!? and PPV points as well that's retárded business on DAZNs end.

But I know you're just pulling numbers out of thin air... So it's to be expected.

As for Beterbiev the fight will happen, the Saudis' are wanting the fight, he's a Muslim (Beterbiev) so there is extra incentive for them to put said fight on.

And unless Smith sparks him/he's plagued with more injuries all likelihood is we see that fight soon™

And Bivol wanted the rematch at 68 so there was no excuses and he could create a legacy, something he's currently lacking due to Beterbievs lack of willingness to fight him but at this point the money from the Saudis' maybe enough to entice him.
              Last edited by Boro; 12-22-2023, 06:02 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Boro View Post

So what you're saying is Canelo was suddenly getting paid 3x as much in the rematch guaranteed!? and PPV points as well that's retárded business on DAZNs end.

But I know you're just pulling numbers out of thin air... So it's to be expected.

As for Beterbiev the fight will happen, the Saudis' are wanting the fight, he's a Muslim (Beterbiev) so there is extra incentive for them to put said fight on.

And unless Smith sparks him/he's plagued with more injuries all likelihood is we see that fight soon™

And Bivol wanted the rematch at 68 so there was no excuses and he could create a legacy, something he's currently lacking due to Beterbievs lack of willingness to fight him but at this point the money from the Saudis' maybe enough to entice him.
                "Lack of willingness to fight him" Lmao

Comment

Bivol should easily dismantle,probably even finish lyndon. Yes The Decisionator lol.

Comment

As per Bivol's manager's interview, They signed paperwork to fight Beterbiev in Saudi in 2024... Bivol signed paperwork, it is now up to Beterbiev. Saudis REALLY want that fight.

Comment

Working...
                    X