Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Daniel Dubois, Jarrell Miller - Nearly Erupt at 'Day of Reckoning' Weigh-In

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Daniel Dubois, Jarrell Miller - Nearly Erupt at 'Day of Reckoning' Weigh-In

Dubois, Miller Weights Photos Gallery - An unprecedented line-up on a single night of boxing in Saudi Arabia, the 'Day of Reckoning' sees former two-time heavyweight champion Anthony Joshua face top contender Otto Wallin, former WBO world champion Joseph Parker takes on the Bronze Bomber and former WBC world titleholder, Deontay Wilder, with IBF No.1 contender Filip Hrgovic fighting Mark De Mori in another heavyweight shootout. (photos by Mark Robinson)
    [Click Here To Read More]

Big baby future so bright he gotta wear shades?

DDD doe look like he quit already.

Comment

Im interested in this fight for all the crap that has been spoken and to see where these two guys are at in their respective careers.

Comment

Hmm. This is the face of a very uncomfortable person.

Quits inside of 7 rounds.

image.png

Comment

Its the one fight I am not really picking sides. If Jarrell loses, it will be good to see a loud mouth put in his place. If DDD loses , it will be well "I told you so" . Just going to sit back and enjoy how it plays out.
          Gillie Gillie likes this.

Comment

Ideally this one ends with Dubois getting KOed by a deliberate low blow but winning by DQ. Would like to see them both lose in the same fight.
            BritJimbo BritJimbo likes this.

Comment

Big Baby don’t look so fat in those pics
              Thought he was way bigger before
              Am i seeing things lol ?

Comment

Originally posted by MulaKO View Post
                Am i seeing things lol ?
                He had to lift his arms to stop his boobs hitting his waistband.

I'm hoping (and I'm confident) that Dubois absolutely embarrasses him.

Comment

Come on Dubois.

Don't quit on yourself here. You have a pudding in front of you
                  Leicesterage Combat Talk Radio likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by MulaKO View Post
                    Am i seeing things lol ?
                    He weighed 333 lbs, almost 100lbs heavier than Dubois. Holy shxt.

Comment

Working...
                    X