Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Lyndon Arthur Saw 'A Few Things' In Dmitry Bivol Versus Craig Richards That He Hopes To Exploit

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Lyndon Arthur Saw 'A Few Things' In Dmitry Bivol Versus Craig Richards That He Hopes To Exploit

The last time Dmitry Bivol defended his WBA light heavyweight title against an English underdog, Craig Richards surprisingly gave Bivol one of the most difficult fights of his career.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Trained by Mikey.

Comment

I tempted to put a bet on Arthur the odds will be incredible, will make it more exciting watching it.
      landotter landotter likes this.

Comment

Craig Richards won two ****ing rounds at best. Those cards were a disgrace.
        JosephHH Joseph likes this.

Comment

Bivol looked good v Canelo but remember there's weights for good reason .I don't really expect Lyndon to win but he's strong at the weight and game and at 18/1 ( the best I can find) he's got be worth a tenner.

Comment

I am sure he saw the same in your last fight

Comment

He can always hope. It's free!

Comment

I agree with him. Grab the opportunity. It will be a career best payday for a career making opportunity, against a great champion in Bivol who is coming off the best win of his career but also the longest stretch of inactivity of his career. What is the downside for Arthur? Even a better than expected showing in a loss opens up other paydays for him.

Like steeve steel said in the post above me.... hope is free.

Comment

Working...
                X