Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Chisora Backs Joshua To Knock Otto Wallin Out Within Five Rounds

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Chisora Backs Joshua To Knock Otto Wallin Out Within Five Rounds

What the hell is AJ doing? Why would he take on a tricky southpaw when he has mega dollars waiting on him in a Deontay Wilder fight? What if he gets beat by Otto Wallin this Saturday night? Where will he go from here?
    [Click Here To Read More]

Wallin went twelve with, in some kind of shape, Fury and AJ has been losing to the Goldilocks gang. Andy was too big and Usyk was too small. When you get to the other side of the hill, anybody has a chance.
    BlackRobb BlackRobb likes this.

Comment

Fairly sure that was his bet going into the Usyk fight too

Comment

I think Joshua has a much easier road than Wilder.
        I think most of these are all mismatches. Id rather see Sanchez vs Joshua, Hrgvyc vs Makmudov, Wallin vs Fa. Parker vs Wilder and Dubois vs Miller are fine by me. I admit I dont know much about Kabayel and De Mori. I guess Kabayel vs DeMori would be competitive. Right now they are fodder. Fa is also fodder he got rocked by Lucas Browne.

Comment

Chisora seldom gets his predictions right, so I guess Wallin wins lol.

Comment

Chisora has brain damage from the time Haye turned his lights out. AJ got beaten to his knees like a dime store hooker 4 years ago by The Blob, then got slapped up twice by a blown-up cruiserweight.
            Last edited by BlackRobb; 12-22-2023, 12:57 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by BlackRobb View Post
              Chisora has brain damage from the time Haye turned his lights out. AJ got beaten to his knees like a dime store hooker 4 years ago by The Blob, then got slapped up twice by a blown-up cruiserweight.
              I guess this trash makes you feel great, clap for yourself keyboard toughie.
              Dan Gleessac Dan Gleessac likes this.

Comment

When was the last person Joshua KO'd in 5 or under like 8 years ago and he wasn't a timid shell of himself then, Chisora has started to say ridiculous things, he's increasingly becoming like Haye.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxviewer View Post

I guess this trash makes you feel great, clap for yourself keyboard toughie.
                  Did I strike a nerve with the truth, fudge boy? Need some Kleenex?
                  shenmue shenmue likes this.

Comment

Working...
                  X