Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Daniel Dubois, Jarrell Miller - Heated Face To Face at Final Presser

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Daniel Dubois, Jarrell Miller - Heated Face To Face at Final Presser

Dubois, Miller - Final Press Conference Photos Gallery - An unprecedented line-up on a single night of boxing in Saudi Arabia, the 'Day of Reckoning' sees former two-time heavyweight champion Anthony Joshua face top contender Otto Wallin, former WBO world champion Joseph Parker takes on the Bronze Bomber and former WBC world titleholder, Deontay Wilder, with IBF No.1 contender Filip Hrgovic fighting Mark De Mori in another heavyweight shootout. (photos by Mark Robinson)
    [Click Here To Read More]

The only result I really care about on this whole card is if Dubois can knock Miller out.

He's a bad egg and needs knocking from boxing's top table.
    jreckoning jreckoning Smash Smash like this.

Comment

Look at Ol' Fish Eyes....as Fishy as he wants to be!
      takenotes takenotes likes this.

Comment

Miller has a massive head.

Comment

Miller should come into the ring with a hypodermic needle in his ass
          takenotes takenotes likes this.

Comment

We know one thing for sure and that's Miller either did drugs before coming but he dammmm sure couldn't bring any with him!

Comment

Originally posted by VislorTurlough View Post
              Miller should come into the ring with a hypodermic needle in his ass

Comment

I think this will be the most entertaining fight on the card, very hard to pick a favorite.

Comment

I hope Dubois starches that loud mouth, ped cheat, but I’m not about to bet the family farm on.

Comment

Working...
                  X