Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Anthony Joshua, Otto Wallin - Face To Face at Final Presser

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Anthony Joshua, Otto Wallin - Face To Face at Final Presser

Joshua, Wallin Final Press Conference Photos Gallery - An unprecedented line-up on a single night of boxing in Saudi Arabia, the 'Day of Reckoning' sees former two-time heavyweight champion Anthony Joshua face top contender Otto Wallin, former WBO world champion Joseph Parker takes on the Bronze Bomber and former WBC world titleholder, Deontay Wilder, with IBF No.1 contender Filip Hrgovic fighting Mark De Mori in another heavyweight shootout. (photos by Mark Robinson)
    [Click Here To Read More]

Joshua listening to the Spice Girls
    Smash Smash likes this.

Comment

For some reason I see an upset here.

Comment

earbuds listening to his cbt guru telling him everything is ok & wilder is nowhere in sight

Comment

Judges will be paid for in this fight. Unless Wallin gets a knockout (or hasn't already been paid off to take a dive himself), this will be a UD for Josh setting up the Wilder fight. No way they're gonna leave that kind of money on the table. Outside chance that AJ gets motivated for the potential payday that's coming and fights to his potential.

Comment

Originally posted by STREET CLEANER View Post
            For some reason I see an upset here.
            The upset for me would be if Joshua beat Otto lol. This is a very tough fight for both. Wouldn’t surprise me one bit if Otto wins.

Comment

Originally posted by chepboxingking View Post

The upset for me would be if Joshua beat Otto lol. This is a very tough fight for both. Wouldn’t surprise me one bit if Otto wins.
              AJ is the favorite to win but a lot of fighters have been side stepping Otto. He wants to face anyone and finally again he gets his chance. I like fighters like that willing to face anyone.
              chepboxingking chepboxingking likes this.

Comment

Kanye listening to Kanye?

I just googed Wallin knockouts & i only found highlights against butterbeans. He just pitter patters when there's no fear of nothing coming back. He has absolutely no power & he's slow, is Ajs chin that bad?

I can only see Aj wearing down & stopping Wallin, he's yet another can.

Comment

I hope Otto has been working on his power. He needs it. I am not sure how AJ has the draw he does - maybe we love the mental train wreck so much we want to tune in to see bad things happen?

Comment

Everybody should have someone who looks at Joshua like Fish eyed Frank does...

Comment

Working...
                    X