Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Lyndon Arthur Backs Dmitry Bivol To Beat Artur Beterbiev If Fight Takes Place

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Lyndon Arthur Backs Dmitry Bivol To Beat Artur Beterbiev If Fight Takes Place

It is around six weeks since Lyndon Arthur received the offer to fight WBA light heavyweight champion, Dmitry Bivol, on this weekends 'Day of Reckoning' show in Saudi Arabia.
    [Click Here To Read More]

With injuries, Covid, and father time, it's a sweet deal now for Bivol. Hope Betebiev steamrolls Smith. I want to see him near top form vs Bivol. i think Bivol is very similar Oleksandr and I dont think he hits any harder than Browne or Yarde and he probably as sturdy as them. Something about how Beterbiev's power wears on guys over rounds.

A lot of his punches look like he is just shoe-shining but he is breaking guys down.

Have to go back and see how Bivol moves in tough fights after the 5 or 6th. That's when Beterbiev's work starts to catch up with guys.
    Last edited by hhh1200; 12-21-2023, 06:48 AM.

Comment

I am confused to Lyndon Arthur to back up Bivol. Most guys are like - imma spoil da party, don't sleep on me.
      He had a plan that might not work. Sound to me like a cash grab
      Last edited by SSDineff; 12-21-2023, 08:27 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by SSDineff View Post
        I am confused to Lyndon Arthur to back up Bivol. Most guys are like - imma spoil da party, don't sleep on me.
        Sounds more like a fughin moron
        Something you’d say after you lose your fight and even then wtf does he know
        Looking for a little publicity knowing his chances of beating Bivol are very slim
        Southpawology Southpawology likes this.

Comment

Lol.. thats new. Bruh forgot he has a match coming up
          Southpawology Southpawology likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by SSDineff View Post
            Well said - I’m thinking the same thing. After reading this I think Bivol-Arthur will be the worst fight on the card.

Comment

I know it's a huge ask for him to beat Bivol but predicting you're opponents future fights before you've fought him is a new one lool just makes it clear that guys like him,Zorro, Fa,Kabeyal are just turning up for the pay day and cant blame em because its probaly bigger than any purse theyve ever seen before but atleast say dont overlook me

Comment

Originally posted by MulaKO View Post

Sounds more like a fughin moron
                Something you’d say after you lose your fight and even then wtf does he know
                Looking for a little publicity knowing his chances of beating Bivol are very slim
                It's a pay day alot of these guys are on the card are way over matched. Him, Ellis Zorro, junior fa etc they know it's a massive ask but the money way to good to turn down

Comment

Beterbiev is not a 1 punch KO artist. He's an accumulative puncher.

He's not going to accumulate damage on Bivol. that's the thing here.

Comment

Strange chat pre fight it's like he's submitted to bivol and is already anticipating the bivol/beterbiev clash being next. Maybe it's a weird psychological friendly thing he's hoping bivol hears of it (the support) and doesn't beat him up too badly in there perhaps. hard to say for sure.

Comment

Working...
                    X