Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Dmitry Bivol on Arthur: A Very Good Challenge To Check My Skills Against Such a Good Boxer

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Dmitry Bivol on Arthur: A Very Good Challenge To Check My Skills Against Such a Good Boxer

Dmitry Bivol can take a big step towards accomplishing his goal of becoming the undisputed ruler of the light heavyweight division this weekend.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Arthur's good for 5 rounds then his gas tank goes

Comment

Originally posted by Knuckle sandwich View Post
      Arthur's good for 5 rounds then his gas tank goes
      so do u think bivol stops him i know he hasnt knocked anyone out in a while
      but was thinking about putting some money by ko

Comment

Originally posted by cace View Post

Yes I do, Arthur's been hurt in a lot of his fights, I'd bet on a TKO 7
        cace cace likes this.

Comment

Where did Beterbiev become good for 5 rounds when he is stopping stop-level guys beyond 5 rounds? If he uses less energy because he is the one plotting forward, cutting off the ring, and doesn't even have to load up to get off his power punches. The advantage to Bivol in this fight vs 2019 before Covid when they tried to make it is Father Time if he calls Beterbiev's number in the ring.
          Last edited by hhh1200; 12-21-2023, 06:24 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by cace View Post

Bivol got surgery on his hand and now he feels more confident to throw punches, which I expect to be end in statement win. I haven't looked at the odds but I plan to put some bucks on Bivol by KO. But at the end of the day idksab

Comment

Originally posted by hhh1200 View Post
              Where did Beterbiev become good for 5 rounds when he is stopping stop-level guys beyond 5 rounds? If he uses less energy because he is the one plotting forward, cutting off the ring, and doesn't even have to load up to get off his power punches. The advantage to Bivol in this fight vs 2019 before Covid when they tried to make it is Father Time if he calls Beterbiev's number in the ring.
              Bruh?! They talking about Arthur not Artur.

Comment

Bivol, stop the cap sir you a 25-1 favorite for this fight for phucks sake

Comment

Bivol coming with the jokes he was stopping opposition on Arthur's level in his first 5 fights

Comment

Working...
                  X