Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Joshua, Wilder, Hrgovic, Bivol, Dubois, Miller, Parker - Workouts

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Joshua, Wilder, Hrgovic, Bivol, Dubois, Miller, Parker - Workouts

Wilder, Joshua, Hrgovic, Parker, Bivol, Workouts Photos Gallery - An unprecedented line-up on a single night of boxing in Saudi Arabia, the 'Day of Reckoning' sees former two-time heavyweight champion Anthony Joshua face top contender Otto Wallin, former WBO world champion Joseph Parker takes on the Bronze Bomber and former WBC world titleholder, Deontay Wilder, with IBF No.1 contender Filip Hrgovic fighting Mark De Mori in another heavyweight shootout. (photos by Mark Robinson)
    [Click Here To Read More]

i think i’ll buy this

Comment

I just read that if Wilder and Joshua get through their fights, they will face each other March 9 in Riyadh

Comment

I've always been curious about Joshua vs Miller. But Miller is such an overstuffed loudmouth, he's actually generated some degree of cred. I'd simply love it if the desparity in speed and power were to suddenly show, and Dubois out-boxed and walked Big Baby into the sort of combo that would make the Kostya Tszyu version of Zab Judah blush. IF I had of had the power to have matched Miller against somebody else I would have lined him up against Arslanbek Makhmudov instead of the perceived fragile, coming-off-a-loss DD. Miller's authorative tongue-wagging demands he get matched tough against the sort of fighter that shoot him quick right between the eyes.

Comment

Wilder is must see tv. I think he lines Parker up with the right hand missile.

Comment

Well this is how a PPV worthy of card suppose to look like alrite. Great card to close what its been a solid year of Boxing.

Comment

I'm in.
              No illegal streams
              No firestick.
              I'm gonna straight up buy the PPV.

Comment

Originally posted by Muchen View Post
                Wilder is must see tv. I think he lines Parker up with the right hand missile.
                Really ?
                And I was under the impression it would be a left hook

Smfh

Comment

Working...
                X