Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Dmitry Bivol on Undisputed: It's a Big Goal, It's What I Need

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Dmitry Bivol on Undisputed: It's a Big Goal, It's What I Need

Dmitry Bivol has put his birthday celebrations on hold until after his latest WBA light heavyweight World Title defense against Manchester's IBO champion Lyndon Arthur this Saturday December 23 at the Kingdom Arena in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia - shown live on DAZN as a pay-per-view event in the UK, US and over 200 markets worldwide.
    [Click Here To Read More]

“It’s a big goal and when we signed the contract we discussed not only fighting against Lyndon Arthur, we discussed about another fight too for four belts. We discussed undisputed. They want to make this fight and they can make this fight. This is really good for me. It's what I need.”

Comment

You have to actually fight the other champions for that Mr Bivol and in your case there’s only one. Fight Beterbiev sooner then later because he already up there in age

Comment

Bivol content with IBO belt
        Lmfao

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
          “It’s a big goal and when we signed the contract we discussed not only fighting against Lyndon Arthur, we discussed about another fight too for four belts. We discussed undisputed. They want to make this fight and they can make this fight. This is really good for me. It's what I need.”
          Exactly. Folks acting like they can’t read. He wants Bietrbiev. Meanwhile, Arum has been on record repeatedly saying he won’t make that fight, talking about Ukraine Russian wars and what not. I don’t think Bivol is the holdup here.
          wrecksracer wrecksracer likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by JLC View Post

Exactly. Folks acting like they can’t read. He wants Bietrbiev. Meanwhile, Arum has been on record repeatedly saying he won’t make that fight, talking about Ukraine Russian wars and what not. I don’t think Bivol is the holdup here.
            They don't read lol. They see the title and stop there. The Saudis will get it done. Of They can't then the fight never happens.

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
              I think a lot of us expected that after the last Saudi event, and finding out that this is Bivols last matchroom fight.

Comment

The fight will happen, due to $$$$$$. All parties stalling this fight, $$$$ will change their mind. For the WBC, their belt gets dropped and they receive no $$$$$.
                I just hope both fighters win their up-coming fights. $$$$$$ can change lots of issues.

Comment

Totally forgot that Bivol was on this card, I'm tuning in now.

Comment

Working...
                  X