Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Nico Ali Walsh Bounces Back With Decision Win Over Noel Lafargue

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Nico Ali Walsh Bounces Back With Decision Win Over Noel Lafargue

Nico Ali Walsh is back in the win column. Walsh defeated Noel Lafargue by split-decision Saturday night at the Palais Du Peuple in Conakry, Guinea. One judge scored the bout 58-56 for Lafargue, while the other two judges scored the bout 60-54 and 58-56 for Walsh, who improved to 9-1 1 No Contest, 5 knockouts.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Good for the kid.

He works hard, keeps his head down, and has a good attitude.

He's not super talented, but he can have a decent career, make some money, & transition into a good boxing "personality".

I'm rooting for him.
    Willy Wanker Willy Wanker likes this.

Comment

Is this Muhammad Ali’s grandson??? Guys I think this is Muhammad Ali’s grandson. ESPN said Nico Ali Walsh is Muhammad Ali’s grandson.

This is muhammad ali’s grandson

Comment

Originally posted by Southpawology View Post
        Is this Muhammad Ali’s grandson??? Guys I think this is Muhammad Ali’s grandson. ESPN said Nico Ali Walsh is Muhammad Ali’s grandson.

This is muhammad ali’s grandson
        You know, I heard somewhere he was directly related to Muhammad Ali himself.
        Last edited by Spray_resistant; 12-19-2023, 09:17 PM.

Comment

Nothing against Nico but I'm glad he fought in relative obscurity on this one as opposed to an ESPN undercard where I have to hear Mark Kreigel drone on and on attempting to wax eloquent about the parallels between Nico and his Grandfather.
          sirculturevulture sirculturevulture likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by PBR Streetgang View Post
            Nothing against Nico but I'm glad he fought in relative obscurity on this one as opposed to an ESPN undercard where I have to hear Mark Kreigel drone on and on attempting to wax eloquent about the parallels between Nico and his Grandfather.
            Lol, Kreigel is a special one...

Comment

Does anyone even care about this kid, sharing the surname/bloodline of someone means fúck all he's complete ass always has been, always will be.

Comment

Nico a good dude and I'm happy for him not making excuses unlike many of todays fighters and going back to work.
                Minor setbacks are necessary for major comebacks

Comment

Nico only 23, I can see him improving enough too become a fringe contender. Just look at Shane Mosley Jr. - Gabriel Rosado careers who also started late, leaves more room for improvement.

Especially if the Middleweight division stays as weak as it is. Really in boxing with so little money made by boxers outside of the top 50, someone like Nico Ali Walsh has a great advantage with the financial backing of TopRank.

It you just have a decent amount of talent and a great work ethic you can make it to Fringe world level with his backing. Probably will take him another 3-5 years too become a decent fringe contender. ( Top 40-60ish fighter )

Comment

Originally posted by Boro View Post
                    Does anyone even care about this kid, sharing the surname/bloodline of someone means fúck all he's complete ass always has been, always will be.
                    Sound like a true hater! I forgot, MF'er........................

Comment

Working...
                    X