Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jarrell Miller's Promoter Confident Daniel Dubois Will Get Stopped

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Jarrell Miller's Promoter Confident Daniel Dubois Will Get Stopped

Dmitriy Salita, promoter for heavyweight contender Jarrell Miller, explains that his boxer must make good on his big moment on Saturday in Saudi Arabia, where he faces top contender Daniel Dubois.
    [Click Here To Read More]
    Last edited by BIGPOPPAPUMP; 12-19-2023, 01:34 PM.

Me too.

On a secondary note, I believe that the three of Miller, AJ and Dubois have an entire pharmacy in their blood.

Comment

I am picking and hoping for PED addicted fat boy to stop the disheartened quitter.

Comment

And I expect Miller to get popped. Again.

Comment

Originally posted by PittyPat View Post
          And I expect Miller to get popped. Again.
          As long as it’s after my bets payout that’s fine with me! Miller at +300 is almost too good to be true.

Comment

I’m leaning towards Miller for one reason , he can take a punch
            Instead DDD can’t take a punch and is known to crumble when in tight spots
            This won’t be Usyk hitting him nor am I saying that Miller has the same skill set as him but power wise , there’s a huge difference
            BlackRobb BlackRobb likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by JT$615 View Post
              As long as it’s after my bets payout that’s fine with me! Miller at +300 is almost too good to be true.
              I saw miller at +325 a few weeks ago. I told my degenerate friends that miller is a great bargain for those odds and I actually couldn’t believe he was plus 325. I follow boxing and they don’t so they said they will tail my bet once I put it in, which I did yesterday but it dropped to plus 225. I wish I put the bet in 2 weeks ago.

BlackRobb BlackRobb likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
                I am picking and hoping for PED addicted fat boy to stop the disheartened quitter.
                So the big question is - is it better to be a quitter than a cheater?

Comment

It's a hard one to call but I think Dubois might win by KO. DDD is a big guy with a hard punch. Yes he has that mental weakness but is Miller good enough to exploit that?

Miller has never been in the top-10 his whole career and arguably has a greater mental weakness - he needed PEDs to make himself confident....a lot of PEDs.....

Comment

Originally posted by richardt View Post

So the big question is - is it better to be a quitter than a cheater?
                    No, being a quitter is far worse, I'll take the PED users anyday
                    FinitoxDinamita FinitoxDinamita likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X