Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jose Benavidez Sr. Would Love To See Caleb Plant and Demetrius Andrade Get It On

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Jose Benavidez Sr. Would Love To See Caleb Plant and Demetrius Andrade Get It On

There was a time when Jose Benavidez Sr. had lost hope. His son, David Benavidez, was running through the competition but the super middleweight division's elite showed no interest in fighting him.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Who'd want to 2 watch 2 dorks play touch butt?

Comment

Doesn’t Jose have anything else to worry about
      Smfh

Comment

We'd love to see your son the "Mexican Prankster" have the nuts to get in with David Morell too.....
        hhh1200 hhh1200 likes this.

Comment

I would rather see caleb against charlo.

Comment

.Demetrius Andrade needs to move back down to 160. Caleb Plant would be too much for him at 168. He has neither the youth, legs, stamina, size or power to compete with Caleb Plant who is a natural Super middleweight.
            garfios garfios likes this.

Comment

He'll be fine back at 160. Unfortunately for him, the fights couldn't be made there when DAZN was giving out mega-purses.

Comment

Plant would smack boo boo like a stepchild imo, andrade has zero pop at 168 and already said will move down to 160 after that ass whipping courtesy of Benny.

Comment

Originally posted by hhh1200 View Post
                  He'll be fine back at 160. Unfortunately for him, the fights couldn't be made there when DAZN was giving out mega-purses.
                  Considering how many big fights he ducked, I think there's a reason the fights "couldn't be made." Backed out of a Charlo fight, Lara, and even the likes of Zach Parker and of course his own mandatory, who is now unified champ, Alimkhanuly.

Comment

I would not want to see them have sex at all (get it on).

Comment

Working...
                    X