Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jake Paul Open To The Idea of Future Fight With Viddal Riley

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Jake Paul Open To The Idea of Future Fight With Viddal Riley

Social media star Jake Paul is open to the possibility of having a future fight with Viddal Riley. Last Friday, Paul (8-1, 5 KOs) returned to the ring and knocked out professional boxer Andre August in the first round with a vicious uppercut.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Jays “manifest problem child destiny” Paul is a modern legend. Canelo vs jake has to be next

Comment

In the future as in never. At least his last fight was not PPV and on a Friday. All he needs to do is stop mentioning real boxers unless he is ready to fight them next. I'd have no problem with what he's doing at that point.

Comment

I had to look up who Viddal Riley is. Im guessing his nickname is 'tender Viddals'.

Last edited by Wacked_Out; 12-18-2023, 05:14 PM.

Comment

Viddal Riley, a pro since 2018 with such few fights and - ranked 1,171 in the world and he would be a future opponent???

Comment

Get the sense one of the sanctioning bodies will approve this guy for their “Bridgerweight” belt one day soon.

Comment

Dude's already ranked 126 in the world and deserves it . That's how sad the state of Crusierweight boxing is, I can see him in 3/4 years being good enough too beat Top 35-60ish boxers .

So who knows if one of the organizations manages to get a fighter that level a belt and then have Jake Paul beat him for it . I really wish Crusierweight boxing had more talent it'll be embrassing for boxing if this dudes even challenges for a title

Comment

Originally posted by richardt View Post
                Viddal Riley, a pro since 2018 with such few fights and - ranked 1,171 in the world and he would be a future opponent???
                Viddal stepped away from boxing for a couple years when he was like 2-0 I think to help coach a couple fighters and then came back like 2 years ago and is like 8-0 now. But he's a pretty good fighter was on the GB squad as amatuer went to to the youth Olympics. He's alot more well schooled then Paul I've seen a few of his fights
                edpboxing edpboxing likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing2695 View Post

Viddal stepped away from boxing for a couple years when he was like 2-0 I think to help coach a couple fighters and then came back like 2 years ago and is like 8-0 now. But he's a pretty good fighter was on the GB squad as amatuer went to to the youth Olympics. He's alot more well schooled then Paul I've seen a few of his fights
                  Someone ranked 1,171 in the world is not going to do anything for Paul who makes all these claims about getting to the top.
                  MulaKO MulaKO likes this.

Comment

Problem child is just that ; a problem
                    He talks all kinds of chit , fooling the online generation and then this , another unknown fighter
                    Claims a boxer and then poof the bullchit
                    People he’s not a boxer but he is a great master of illusion

Comment

Working...
                    X