Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Rodriguez and Edwards Deliver High-Level Brilliance In Arizona

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Rodriguez and Edwards Deliver High-Level Brilliance In Arizona

By Corey Erdman - Bam Rodriguez and Sunny Edwards might not win Fight of the Year honors in a few weeks, but you'd be hard-pressed to find a fight in 2023 that demonstrated two-way high-level boxing ability in the manner they did on Saturday night in Glendale, Arizona. It was widely understood coming into the fight that the bout would feature two best flyweights on the planet, regardless
    [Click Here To Read More]

FOTY? I thought it was one sided

Comment

Originally posted by Old Spice View Post
      You sir are a fool.
      tkoboxingscene tkoboxingscene likes this.

Comment

Masterful display by Bam.

Comment

Nowhere near onesided. Bam had the unusually superior power and punch resistance, because of SNAC; but they were damn near level when it came to punches landed.

Comment

Well, NSB said that Sunny Edwards didn’t deliver brilliance, that he was just a Euro level. So

Comment

It was pretty one sided overall

Although I'll say Sunny showed enough skills at times and showed good ability winning a couple of early rounds, vll so it should be seem as a very good performance by Bam and

People never wanted to give fighters credit and the other has to be a bum.

Sunny Edwards is a very good boxer, he isn't a bum or domestic level. He just lacks fire power and Bam is an exception talent that can match him skills but also has the power.

Comment

Originally posted by Leicesterage View Post
                Well, NSB said that Sunny Edwards didn’t deliver brilliance, that he was just a Euro level. So
                You can only fight who's available to you at the time, and Bam defeated the top guy in 122 in Sunny Edwards, straight and simple.

Too bad he missed out on Estrada and Nakatani at 115, but there are still some names left that he could defeat.
                Leicesterage Combat Talk Radio likes this.

Comment

More like, Bam delivered a brilliant performance, sunny got his ass kicked that’s not hard to do
                  Last edited by Robi13; 12-18-2023, 01:35 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Elheath View Post
                    You can only fight who's available to you at the time, and Bam defeated the top guy in 122 in Sunny Edwards, straight and simple.

Too bad he missed out on Estrada and Nakatani at 115, but there are still some names left that he could defeat.
                    The fight was at 112 and Bam is wanting to move up to 115 next to challenge Estrada

Comment

Working...
                    X