Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Robert Guerrero Wants To Get in Position For Title: I Want To See How Far I Can Go!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Robert Guerrero Wants To Get in Position For Title: I Want To See How Far I Can Go!

The Armory, Minneapolis - Former world champions squared off as Robert "The Ghost" Guerrero (38-6-1, 20 KOs) grinded out a unanimous decision (98-92 twice, 99-91) over Andre Berto (32-6, 24 KOs) after 10 rounds of welterweight action.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Man just be happy you not only didn't get ktfo or lose but got a win on showtimes last broadcast. Just retire before actually getting ktfo

Comment

Just take a cab and go back home
      champion4ever champion4ever likes this.

Comment

If you are on a stretcher, not too far. The nearest hospital.

Comment

Make a Senior Boxing League or Circuit like they have in golf and tennis

Comment

Go back down to 140, you can probably beat Rolly.

Comment

Well, Erik Morales almost pulled off something special before retiring in almost beating a prime Danny Garcia.

Robert Guerrero didn't do anything special at beating a washed fighter.

Maybe he can fight Victor Ortiz at a local nursing home to entertain their tenants.

Comment

Originally posted by Clegg View Post
                Go back down to 140, you can probably beat Rolly.
                as soon as roelly rocks him haymon will have the ref step in. remember they have a big instagram payday to have ryan knock him out. they aren't messing that up for no guerrero.
                Last edited by hhh1200; 12-17-2023, 01:46 PM.

Comment

He should try to get a Broner fight. Try to milk as much cash as he can without being used as a stepping stone.

Comment

Ah hell. Crawford might just take this fight.

Comment

Working...
                    X