Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: David Morrell: In 2024, I Want David Benavidez - One Hundred Percent!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: David Morrell: In 2024, I Want David Benavidez - One Hundred Percent!

Unbeaten WBA super middleweight champion David Morrell Jr. delivered another sensational moment for fans in his adopted hometown as he blasted out Sena Agbeko in round two in the final Showtime main event Saturday night from The Armory in Minneapolis.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Plant, Charlo and Benavidez ain't fighting Morrell until they get the payday vs Canelo. I do think Canelo should fight Charlo next and on the CO main should Benavidez vs Morrell with the winner against Canelo in September.

Comment

Morrell vs Benavidez--should be a hell of a fight! Canelo fights the winner.
      pnut901 pnut901 likes this.

Comment

Benavidez is not used to being called out. I wonder what he thinks about fighting Morrell. I wonder if he's rattled by it.

Comment

Originally posted by Tibburon245 View Post
          Morrell vs Benavidez--should be a hell of a fight! Canelo fights the winner.
          Canelo will retire before he fights either of them.

Comment

I’d love to see Benavidez vs Morrell but find it funny how some want them to fight to “earn” a canelo fight while canelo can fight a junior middleweight who hadn’t fought in over a year, or limited face first fighters like a Ryder or Munguia who is apparently the front runner despite Canelo’s “ I don’t want to fight Mexicans” comment. How about Canelo do what the greats are supposed to do and actually fight the biggest threats in your division instead of constantly trying to avoid risk. He was all about it when the division consisted of unimpressive Brits and Plant. Since then his selection of opponents in the weight class have been an old mw, a jmw and a mediocre at best Ryder.

Comment

Originally posted by AboveandBelow View Post
              Plant, Charlo and Benavidez ain't fighting Morrell until they get the payday vs Canelo. I do think Canelo should fight Charlo next and on the CO main should Benavidez vs Morrell with the winner against Canelo in September.
              Plant already fought canelo. I don't see him ducking anyone.
              greeneye99 greeneye99 likes this.

Comment

David Benavidez will finally meet his equal in David Morrell if he dares to take the challenge. Though I am afraid he doesn't want the smoke.

Comment

Benavidez and his no balls team don't want that smoke!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by jockpunk View Post

Plant already fought canelo. I don't see him ducking anyone.
                    He fought Canelo because it was life changing money. Morrell isn’t going to bring that same type of payday so I could see him using the “he doesn’t sell” “I’m looking for big fights” crap.

Comment

Working...
                    X