No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: David Morrell Demolishes Sena Agbeko in Two Rounds

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: David Morrell Demolishes Sena Agbeko in Two Rounds

David Morrell Jr. dismantled Sena Agbeko in the second round Saturday night at The Armory in Morrell's adopted hometown of Minneapolis.
    [Click Here To Read More]
    Last edited by BIGPOPPAPUMP; 12-16-2023, 11:26 PM.

Morrell vs. Agbeko will see undefeated WBA Super Middleweight Champion and Minneapolis fan-favorite David Morrell Jr. battle knockout artist Sena Agbeko headlining action live on SHOWTIME on Saturday, December 16 in a Premier Boxing Champions event from The Armory in Minneapolis. (photos by Amanda Westcott)

Comment

It's not really Showtime; it's all Paramount+ now (though I guess they still use some branding, before they kill it off).

But how do I even watch it on Paramount+ since it switched? I have a subscription, but it's not like ESPN or DAZN that shows a shedule link (or even how Showtime used to do that). So I don't know when to tune in or where to click to see it. They don't show any kind of preview link on there boxing pages.
      Last edited by BustedKnuckles; 12-16-2023, 11:48 AM.

Comment

War Morrell! Earn that Benavidez showdown!

Comment

I mean isn't anybody watching this with a subscription? How do you actually watch the live Showtime fight on Paramount+ now? I found a link to the showtime page but it just sends me back to Paramount+ when I log in to watch. There's no actual link for this on Paramount+, and the last fight it shows access for is Benavidex v Andrade. Can't anybody explain how to watch it?

Comment

Originally posted by BustedKnuckles View Post
            I mean isn't anybody watching this with a subscription? How do you actually watch the live Showtime fight on Paramount+ now? I found a link to the showtime page but it just sends me back to Paramount+ when I log in to watch. There's no actual link for this on Paramount+, and the last fight it shows access for is Benavidex v Andrade. Can't anybody explain how to watch it?
            I do it via the Amazon prime video app. Search for Morrell in the app and it will pop up. Starts in about half an hour. But I'm subscribed to Paramount+ through Amazon channels.
            BustedKnuckles BustedKnuckles likes this.

Comment

Came to check Puello vs Madera, can't believe I forgot about Alberto, he was the WBA champion at 140 and now he is not even mentioned it the contention between Lopez, Matias and Haney.

Comment

Checking in. Is there a stream available yet?

Comment

The last showtime boxing card…Sad night fellas.

Comment

Both old timers don't look too bad so far lol

Comment

Working...
                    X