Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: David Morrell: My Goal Will Be To Knock Sena Agbeko Out!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: David Morrell: My Goal Will Be To Knock Sena Agbeko Out!

Tonight will have special meaning for David Morrell. The unbeaten super middleweight will not only be headlining the last Showtime Championship Boxing telecast, but he will again fight in his adopted hometown, one that has embraced him each time he fights.
    [Click Here To Read More]

No doubt you will

Comment

I mean, you're a 100-1 favorite. There shouldn't be any other way of this ending. Step tf up Morrell. These chumps you've been fighting aren't even b level opps

Comment

Originally posted by El_Mero View Post
        I mean, you're a 100-1 favorite. There shouldn't be any other way of this ending. Step tf up Morrell. These chumps you've been fighting aren't even b level opps
        Is he really 100-1? Should be a shame for anyone to sanction that type of match

Comment

Originally posted by El_Mero View Post
          Who did canelo or benavidez fought in his first 9 fights? Did they have to leave their family behind and get here on a raft?
          Last edited by garfios; 12-16-2023, 08:05 PM.

Comment

If humans could live for 300 years, Canelo still would never fight Benavidez or Morrell. As an intelligent fighter, he already knows what would happen. He would be knocked cold and unconscious by either one of these men and his fire hydrant neck would fail him for the 1st time. These men are young, fit, skilled and in their prime and they're volume punchers with lights out power and a mean nasty streak. They won't be in there to survive. They won't be pawing and measuring with the jab. They won't be clinching, gasping for air or trying to stall the action in anyway. They'll be making something happen for every second of all 12 rounds as long as it last. And they're both very accurate. Canelo ain't dumb at all... he knows kryptonite when he sees it
            Last edited by archiemoore1; 12-16-2023, 08:07 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Robi13 View Post

Is he really 100-1? Should be a shame for anyone to sanction that type of match
              I believe it’s 14-1.
              El_Mero El_Mero likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by CubanGuyNYC View Post

I believe it’s 14-1.
                9 to 1 on my end
                Might of dropped a little but doubt it came down from 14
                Still he’s expected to win big

Comment

Originally posted by MulaKO View Post

9 to 1 on my end
                  Might of dropped a little but doubt it came down from 14
                  Still he’s expected to win big
                  I think Boxingscene quoted 14-1 in their weigh-in photos piece. Pretty sure about it, as I recall comparing it to Robeisy Ramirez’s 15-1 in my head.

Comment

Originally posted by CubanGuyNYC View Post

I think Boxingscene quoted 14-1 in their weigh-in photos piece. Pretty sure about it, as I recall comparing it to Robeisy Ramirez’s 15-1 in my head.
                    Honestly I thought it would be much more than what we both seen it at

Comment

Working...
                    X