Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Daily Bread Mailbag: Ennis, Gervonta Davis, Wilder-Parker, Haney, More

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Daily Bread Mailbag: Ennis, Gervonta Davis, Wilder-Parker, Haney, More

The Daily Bread Mailbag returns to Stephen "Breadman" Edwards tackling topics such as IBF welterweight champion Jaron Ennis, lightweight champion Gervonta Davis, super middleweight David Benavidez, Shakur Stevenson, Devin Haney, Deontay Wilder vs. Joseph Parker, and more.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I agree with Bread, I wouldn't call Crawford a duck, unless he fought any other Welterweight beside Boots Ennis! Bud deserves to cash out how he wants!
    The D3vil The D3vil El_Mero El_Mero like this.

Comment

Bread sure gives Tank a pass. Just who has Davis fought to be put on a p4p list?

Comment

Bread also always gives Ward a pass ,Bread always conveniently never hears the interviews when their is a chance he might have to discredit Ward.

Comment

So canelo wouldn’t fight ward because ward is a bigger man? I disagree, canelo literally fights bigger men more consistently then any other champion, maybe loma can rival that but other then those two, oh and inoue recently, and usyk…. Ok sh.it! lol well those four who else?
          Last edited by Robi13; 12-16-2023, 01:44 PM.

Comment

No shot Canelo would’ve faced Ward. The bigger guys he faced had nowhere near the skill and pedigree of Ward. Reynoso wouldn't have let it happen either as the only debate would be could canelo win a round.
            The D3vil The D3vil likes this.

Comment

Ollie Usyk? I've never heard him called that before. I dig it.

Sasha would be more traditional, though.

Comment

Bivol beats Canelo decisively at 68 or 75. The notion that Canelo is a better fighter no longer holds water.

Comment

Canelo actually fought Bivol. Ward left the sport with Beterbiev and Bivol on deck.

That’s what we know for a fact.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
                    Canelo actually fought Bivol. Ward left the sport with Beterbiev and Bivol on deck.

That’s what we know for a fact.
                    Dude, nobody was clamoring for Ward versus Bivol or Beterbiev in 2017.

175 was about Ward, Kovalev, and Stevenson at that point

Nobody even cared about those dudes & Ward knew Stevenson was holding his belt hostage & wouldn't even fight Kovalev, so he wasn't going to fight him.

pnut901 pnut901 likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X