Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Murodjon Akhmadaliev: I'm Coming To Get Back What Belongs To Me

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Murodjon Akhmadaliev: I'm Coming To Get Back What Belongs To Me

Murodjon Akhmadaliev was direct and to the point when he spoke of his immediate mission during Thursday's press conference for his WBA title eliminator versus Kevin Gonzalez. The former unified junior featherweight titlist is set for his revenge tour, as a win this weekend puts him directly in line for one of the two belts he lost this year to Marlon Tapales.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Needs to get rid of his trainer.
    Was boxing better when started as a pro than he's now under Joel incompetent Diaz.
    And so should Madrimov.

Comment

MJ absolutely better not eff this up again...he already caused Inoue one detour of having to slap Tapales just so he can collect the belts. I absolutely do not need to see a waste of time for Inoue to fight mandatory Kevin Gonzalez after Nery.

Comment

Kazaks lack heart. They can have speed, skills, and strength. But they lack chin and balls.

Comment

Originally posted by boxingitis View Post
          Kazaks lack heart. They can have speed, skills, and strength. But they lack chin and balls.
          Well he's not "kazak" and one of the best chin in recent times was kazakh (GGG) it's laughable to lump a whole group of people with MJ who btw is Uzbek.
          Damn Wicked Damn Wicked Smash Smash like this.

Comment

Originally posted by James Hunt View Post
            Needs to get rid of his trainer.
            Was boxing better when started as a pro than he's now under Joel incompetent Diaz.
            And so should Madrimov.
            I don't know why Joel Diaz got the entire Uzbek national team to coach. But he's had a few guys make regresions. Madrimov is one of them.

Comment

Originally posted by Boro View Post

Well he's not "kazak" and one of the best chin in recent times was kazakh (GGG) it's laughable to lump a whole group of people with MJ who btw is Uzbek.
              Meant to say Uzbek

Comment

Working...
              X