Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Josh Kelly Will Be Hunting For Big Names in 2024: It's Starting To Go To a Whole New Level

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Josh Kelly Will Be Hunting For Big Names in 2024: It's Starting To Go To a Whole New Level

Josh Kelly returns to action in his hometown of Sunderland this weekend as he looks to set up a big 2024. The WBO's number one rated super welterweight takes on Colombian puncher, Placido Ramirez (24-3, 17 KO's), but believes that he carries plenty of power himself these days.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Every (new) year seems to be the year for Josh.

Comment

Didnt even realise he was number 1 at WBO. How the hell did he get to be the number 1 contender? He hasnt fought any decent world champs? Or maybe thats just the weak division? Anyway i can see why he prefers british level because he would lose to the current champ.

Comment

Yeah, it's normally fish eye's protege's that get availed to number 1 based on tenuous wins. I noticed kelly was supposed to fight some south african who looked pretty decent, shame that's fallen through? I think he was going to fight Roarke Knapp but it got scrapped? Shame that, it was a good even fight on paper as well. A good fight could be kelly vs metcalf for the IBO?

Comment

They've not been in a rush with Kelly since the avenesyan fight. I think he's just delaying another inevitable loss on the European/fringe world contender level

Comment

Working...
          X