Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Franchon Crews-Dezurn Outworks Shadasia Green, Reclaims WBC Title

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Franchon Crews-Dezurn Outworks Shadasia Green, Reclaims WBC Title

Franchon Crews-Dezurn smothered Shadasia Green's power at times and landed enough punches to regain her WBC super middleweight title Friday night in Orlando, Florida.
    [Click Here To Read More]
    Last edited by BIGPOPPAPUMP; 12-15-2023, 10:15 PM.

So what happed to this so-called Boogey Woman that was supposed to KO Shields and Marshall???? Too many people were wined, dined, seduced, and robbed blind by an unbeaten puncher, LOL!!! Including the ridiculous odds makers.
    Last edited by richardt; 12-15-2023, 10:28 PM.
    El_Mero El_Mero likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by richardt View Post
      So what happed to this so-called Boogey Woman that was supposed to KO Shields and Marshall???? Too many people were wined, dined, seduced, and robbed blind by an unbeaten puncher, LOL!!! Including the ridiculous odds makers.
      Exactly. Green and her tram and supporters were talkin mad sh.it. they were real quiet tonight lol

Comment

Yeah all I was hearing was that she was about to be sent right back into retirement by Green.

Can't fall in love with an undefeated resume in boxing.

Comment

Shadasia green was so limited. The way francine was walking in straight lines any half decent boxer would of timed her all night long it's what marshall had success doing against her but shadasia couldn't even do that. Crews fights are hard to watch she's just a big spoiler
          Last edited by Boxing2695; 12-16-2023, 12:09 AM.

Comment

Franchon took Shadasia to school. The hype is gone girl.

Comment

I was told to watch Green a year ago by some fool on her watched and saw nothing special if anything basic hype job

Comment

Crews has just dominated and exposed Green about as badly as anyone could be exposed. Losing to Crews is really the pits.

I'm a little disappointed as i wanted Marshall to be the one to do it but add the KO on the end of it. ShoulderRoll should be thankful Marshall doesn't get her hands on her.

Comment

Originally posted by Phase III View Post
                  Franchon took Shadasia to school. The hype is gone girl.
                  I remember BlakkRob was talking about Green knocking out Marshall and Shields....what a fool.

Comment

Originally posted by Sid-Knee View Post
                    Crews has just dominated and exposed Green about as badly as anyone could be exposed. Losing to Crews is really the pits.

I'm a little disappointed as i wanted Marshall to be the one to do it but add the KO on the end of it. ShoulderRoll should be thankful Marshall doesn't get her hands on her.
                    Too bad that Savannah Marshall had hand surgery and couldn’t face her mando Shadasia Green. So Franchon had to do the dirty work for her.

Comment

Working...
                    X