Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Sunny Edwards, Bam Rodriguez Both Weigh 111.6 Pounds For IBF/WBO Flyweight Unification Championship

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Sunny Edwards, Bam Rodriguez Both Weigh 111.6 Pounds For IBF/WBO Flyweight Unification Championship

Jesse 'Bam' Rodriguez kept everyone waiting for Friday's weigh-in, though already after he made weight. The two-division and reigning WBO flyweight titleholder ran late for what was later revealed as the ceremonial weigh-in ahead of his unification bout versus IBF champ Sunny Edwards. Rodriguez tipped the scales at a fit 111.6 pounds, while Edwards was 111.6 pounds.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I don't have any reason to like Sunny, except he's the underdog. If he wins, it will be ugly. It's hard to want something ugly to happen. I like underdogs, then along comes Sunny. He'll frustrate everybody and he can do it.

Comment

Originally posted by Corelone View Post
      I don't have any reason to like Sunny, except he's the underdog. If he wins, it will be ugly. It's hard to want something ugly to happen. I like underdogs, then along comes Sunny. He'll frustrate everybody and he can do it.
      Thing is Bam is the poster child he next. If sunny makes it ugly, he won’t get the decision.

Comment

You gotta wonder what weight Bam's actually gonna enter the ring at!

Comment

Working...
        X