Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Julio Cesar Martinez Favors 'Bam' Rodriguez To Knock Out Sunny Edwards; Wants Winner Next

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Julio Cesar Martinez Favors 'Bam' Rodriguez To Knock Out Sunny Edwards; Wants Winner Next

Julio Cesar Martinez was scheduled to have his own 112-pound title fight Saturday night against Venezuela's Angelino Cordova in a fight Showtime was going air from The Armory in Minneapolis. However, the fight was postponed on Thursday, when it was revealed that Martinez was dealing with visa issues and unable to enter the United States in time for the fight.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Sunny will win by wide UD, though it could be SD on SC, but this Mexican biatch wants no part of the winner, no matter who it is.

Comment

Sunny victory by WD. Bam will run out of steam late, as he tries to connect with Sunny the whole fight.

Comment

Im actually surprised with how many people are going with Sunny, i reallu tought Bam was the next big thing in the lower classes.

I Honestly think sunny is gonna make it hard for Bam but i still see bam coming out of this with the w in a close maybe even controversial affair ...

Also think Rey martinez would lose to both of em
        charliepaerker charliepaerker likes this.

Comment

It's why I love betting on fights with British fighters. Their fans are hopelessly optimistic. It's a criticism but also I admire the loyalty.

Bam by KO

Comment

Originally posted by gizzy4927 View Post
            Sunny victory by WD. Bam will run out of steam late, as he tries to connect with Sunny the whole fight.
            Newbbbbb

Comment

Well it is already announced that Bam is moving up to 115 after this match so if he wants a unification match money he better hope Sunny wins via decision.

Comment

Originally posted by 4truth View Post
                It's why I love betting on fights with British fighters. Their fans are hopelessly optimistic. It's a criticism but also I admire the loyalty.

Bam by KO
                You're saying this due to the losses on fights where they were horribly inactive or sabotaged another way. The same thing happens to all fighters under the same conditions, but worse when it comes to Americans or Mexicans as they're not good enough on a level playing field, let alone if they're in the position of having a loaded table against them. Thing is, they're the ones doing this en mass to others so you don't get to see it very often. But when you do, it's a guaranteed loss.

Just food for thought.

How many Brits do you see picking Sunny too compared to say Americans picking a Charlo over Canelo or a Fulton over an Inoue? I'd seen too many to count. That's hopelessly optimistic. In fact, downright delusional.

Comment

The truth of the matter is that Martinez has had plenty of oppertunity's to fight Sunny, who had even agreed to travel to Mexico to take him on, so I'll believe it when I see it!!...

Comment

Working...
                  X