Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Robert Guerrero, Andre Berto - Face-Off at Final Presser For Rematch

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Robert Guerrero, Andre Berto - Face-Off at Final Presser For Rematch

Guerrero, Berto Final Press Conference Photos Gallery - Undefeated WBA Super Middleweight Champion and Minneapolis fan-favorite David Morrell Jr. and knockout artist Sena Agbeko went face-to-face Thursday at the final press conference before they meet in the SHOWTIME main event this Saturday, December 16 from The Armory in Minneapolis in an event presented by Premier Boxing Champions. (photos by Amanda Westcott)
    [Click Here To Read More]

2011 all over again
    Why is this happening ?

Comment

Shouldn't they be training fighters by now?

Comment

What? I thought they both retired

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
          What? I thought they both retired
          Why would they ?
          PBC and Uncle Al worked hard on this for the rematch to happen only 12 fughin years later
          What’s wrong with you Beercules ?
          C’mon lace up the old gloves , I’m sure they got money for all of us
          Beercules Beercules likes this.

Comment

Feels like an exhibition
            charliepaerker charliepaerker likes this.

Comment

I bet they can buzz themselves up with anything they want. Probably gonna be a great fight. One for us old timers.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
                Guerrero, Berto Final Press Conference Photos Gallery - Undefeated WBA Super Middleweight Champion and Minneapolis fan-favorite David Morrell Jr. and knockout artist Sena Agbeko went face-to-face Thursday at the final press conference before they meet in the SHOWTIME main event this Saturday, December 16 from The Armory in Minneapolis in an event presented by Premier Boxing Champions. (photos by Amanda Westcott)
                [Click Here To Read More]
                I was wondering why Bscene was digging in their archives for old news, but then a I see "rematch". Who asked for this ?
                Beercules Beercules likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by megas30 View Post

I was wondering why Bscene was digging in their archives for old news, but then a I see "rematch". Who asked for this ?
                  It was mentioned earlier this month.

Ghost actually looks decently fight ready.

Comment

Originally posted by MulaKO View Post

Why would they ?
                    PBC and Uncle Al worked hard on this for the rematch to happen only 12 fughin years later
                    What’s wrong with you Beercules ?
                    C’mon lace up the old gloves , I’m sure they got money for all of us
                    Hell. I'll get knocked the **** out for a couple million.

I'll throw a lazy jab and then I wake up in the hospital rich.
                    MusoMeanderings MusoMeanderings likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X