Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: David Morrell, Sena Agbeko - Face To Face at Final Presser

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: David Morrell, Sena Agbeko - Face To Face at Final Presser

Morrell, Agbeko Final Press Conference Photos Gallery - Undefeated WBA Super Middleweight Champion and Minneapolis fan-favorite David Morrell Jr. and knockout artist Sena Agbeko went face-to-face Thursday at the final press conference before they meet in the SHOWTIME main event this Saturday, December 16 from The Armory in Minneapolis in an event presented by Premier Boxing Champions. (photos by Amanda Westcott)
    [Click Here To Read More]

There goes Morell fighting another bum

Comment

Originally posted by MesicoFistology View Post
      There goes Morell fighting another bum
      And of course is his fault. I don't understand you guys. Some of you want him to have more fights, I have read a least 20, 9 fights are not enough even though his opponents are 160-19, which you are not going to find any rookie fighting those type of guys, this coming Saturday he's facing a 28-2 in his prime and he is a bum. Check canelo's, benavidez, plant and all those stars first 10 fights and tell me who was fighting bums.
      Last edited by garfios; 12-14-2023, 08:38 PM.

Comment

Could this fight be an upset in the making?

Comment

Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
          Could this fight be an upset in the making?
          I don't, what do you think?

Comment

Originally posted by garfios View Post

And of course is his fault. I don't understand you guys. Some of you want him to have more fights, I have read a least 20, 9 fights are not enough even though his opponents are 160-19, which you are not going to find any rookie fighting those type of guys, this coming Saturday he's facing a 28-2 in his prime and he is a bum. Check canelo's, benavidez, plant and all those stars first 10 fights and tell me who was fighting bums.
            Records don't mean much. Regardless of his opponents' records, none of them are even legitimate top 25 guys. I don't mean ranked by alphabet organizations. I mean legitimate.

Comment

Originally posted by wildman View Post

Records don't mean much. Regardless of his opponents' records, none of them are even legitimate top 25 guys. I don't mean ranked by alphabet organizations. I mean legitimate.
              Ahh yes the bar always moves if not this then that and if this then that. The man could fight ten guys in a night KO 9 not KO the 10th and that STILL wouldn’t be good enough.. face it…nothing ANY boxer does in your eyes would be good enough.
              garfios garfios likes this.

Comment

I don't, what do you think?
                I’ve never heard or seen him before. I just hope that Morrell doesn’t take him lightly.

garfios garfios likes this.

Comment

I mean, Benavidez was literally ready to fight him last year but Ronnie Shields said no. That’s totally their own fault.
                  SUBZER0ED SUBZER0ED likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by wildman View Post

Well, he did fought the # 1 and # 2 WBA ranked fighters, and agreed that the rankings has been manipulate for the longest time. I don't agree that records don't mean nothing. There's a difference between a 2-25 and 28-3, 15-0, 10-0 or a 16-0 guy. The reality is that he's been fighting guys that you usually see prospects fighting them in their 15 or 16 fights. So you can't knock on a guy that is fighting stiffer competition ftom the get go.

Comment

Working...
                    X