Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Colbert Vilifies Valenzuela: He's The Definition Of A Loser; Cry, Complain, Act Like A Little *****!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Colbert Vilifies Valenzuela: He's The Definition Of A Loser; Cry, Complain, Act Like A Little *****!

Chris Colbert considers Jose Valenzuela "a loser," and not because Colbert beat him on all three scorecards 8 1/2 months ago. Colbert views Valenzuela's behavior immediately following their closely contested fight and thereafter as actions that don't align with a winner's mentality. Valenzuela vehemently disputed the official result of their 10-round lightweight bout in the ring March 25 at MGM Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Valenzuela TKO10 Colbert (on his stool)

Comment

Intrigued by this rematch, winner seems like they'll get a strong ranking in the WBA. If they make Tank-Cruz II, they should put the winner of this in with Frank Martin in a WBA final eliminator for the next challenger to Davis.

Comment

This will be a fun watch

Comment

While I'm looking forward to the fights , it's going to be a sad night with Showtime giving up on Boxing. HBO and Showtime gave us so many of the best fights over the years. I feel bad for all of the people who are going to lose what I imagine are pretty good jobs. Hopefully Prime is able and willing to put the work in to produce quality broadcasts like HBO and Showtime did. I wonder how big their audience is ? How many people have Amazon Prime Video ?
          champion4ever champion4ever likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by pnut901 View Post
            While I'm looking forward to the fights , it's going to be a sad night with Showtime giving up on Boxing. HBO and Showtime gave us so many of the best fights over the years. I feel bad for all of the people who are going to lose what I imagine are pretty good jobs. Hopefully Prime is able and willing to put the work in to produce quality broadcasts like HBO and Showtime did. I wonder how big their audience is ? How many people have Amazon Prime Video ?
            All things come to and end eventually. You make a great point about the people losing jobs, those same people have a hand up in earning a similar job elsewhere, like Prime like you said though so I’m sure they’ll be fine and even if they don’t, they’ll manage I’m sure they will we all have to don’t we? Anywho, aside from that, boxing will keep going it’ll keep finding a way so yes HBO and SHOWTIME have us great memories but it’s also exiting to see what new memories the sport can provide through the new platforms. Everything changes and evolves with time either change with it or get lost in the sauce
            pnut901 pnut901 likes this.

Comment

Looking forward to this fight. Its put up or shut up time for either man. May the best man win.

Comment

Unfortunately for Colbert, he was forced into this fight. He never wanted it, which is understandable.

Well, you now have to prove what you say he is in the rematch, "He's The Definition Of A Loser; Cry, Complain, Act Like A Little *****."

Comment

I must admit that this final Showtime telecast is shaping up to be a pretty decent card. I like it!

Comment

Originally posted by pnut901 View Post
                    I agree. It's end of an era. if one is truly a fan of the sport of boxing; Then Showtime Championship Boxing shall be sorely missed!
                    pnut901 pnut901 likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X