Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Kelvin Davis Outpoints Clarence Booth In Awkward Eight-Round Affair, Remains Unbeaten

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Kelvin Davis Outpoints Clarence Booth In Awkward Eight-Round Affair, Remains Unbeaten

Kelvin Davis didn't make any new fans with his latest win. The crowd was never going to be on his side versus local favorite Clarence Booth, whom the unbeaten Norfolk, ******ia native outpointed over eight awkward rounds. Judges Brian Garry (78-72), William Glover (79-71) and Joe Ware (79-71) all scored wide for Davis in the ProBox TV co-feature Wednesday evening from Whitesands Events Center in Plant City, Florida.
    [Click Here To Read More]

ProBox better never have Kelvin Davis on again. If the goal is to have good, evenly matched, exciting 50/50 fights...... Davis just disqualified himself from future events. I never want to see him fight again.
    Scooby817 Scooby817 JLC JLC like this.

Comment

Originally posted by jageorge72 View Post
      ProBox better never have Kelvin Davis on again. If the goal is to have good, evenly matched, exciting 50/50 fights...... Davis just disqualified himself from future events. I never want to see him fight again.
      Saw him live and in person on the Janibek unification card. He’s trash.

Comment

On the broadcast his brother said they were track and field athletes before. Kelvin must have taken a wrong turn in Albuquerque and would up inside the ring instead of the track.

Comment

Originally posted by jageorge72 View Post
          He trains with Shakur. They are literally killing the sport. Golf is probably more entertaining that watching him fight (I meant him playing game a of tag)
          Last edited by boxingitis; 12-13-2023, 11:31 PM.

Comment

That was a robbery. Those wide scores?!!! All move, not much stick. I'm for movement that puts you in a position for your offense. Otherwise if I were judging , you look like the prey running from the hunter.
            Last edited by Wacked_Out; 12-14-2023, 04:27 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Wacked_Out View Post
              That was a robbery. Those wide scores?!!! All move, not much stick. I'm for movement that puts you in a position for your offense. Otherwise if I were judging , you look like the prey running from the hunter.
              I watched the first four rounds, then had to do something...the commentators, i think it was Paulie suggested drug use for the scores, so I guess Booth closed it up.

I wouldnt pay a dime to see Davis, and I like watching boxers who jab and move well.

Booth's management should stop throwing him in with prospects for awhile also.

Comment

Originally posted by BritJimbo View Post

I watched the first four rounds, then had to do something...the commentators, i think it was Paulie suggested drug use for the scores, so I guess Booth closed it up.

I wouldnt pay a dime to see Davis, and I like watching boxers who jab and move well.

It's the only fights Booth will get paid well for he 36 but yeah bro dude ran twice as much in the final 4 rounds as the first half. It was embarrassing almost as much as those scores a draw at best or Booth 5-3.

Comment

Originally posted by BritJimbo View Post

Yup. Booth was getting the best of him everytime he corralled him. His eyes got real wide when he realized he had a live dog in front of him who he wasnt able to dominate. Oh no, they said I was the A side. And what Ricardi says.
                  Last edited by Wacked_Out; 12-14-2023, 01:59 PM.

Comment

Working...
                  X