Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Morrell-Agbeko: Showtime To Stream Three-Fight Countdown Show

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Morrell-Agbeko: Showtime To Stream Three-Fight Countdown Show

Former world champion Alberto Puello will return to take on fellow unbeaten Ector Madera in an eight-round super lightweight showdown as they headline the Showtime Countdown show this Saturday, December 16 in a Premier Boxing Champions event from The Armory in Minneapolis.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Hopefully, David Morrell and David Benavidez could fight next if Morrell wins.

Comment

If ginger keep ducking of course.

Comment

Morrell will knock out Agbeko in 3 rounds.

Comment

Sena a good fella. but Knock out Artist? lol.

Comment

Is this the last card for Showtime, or the final exit event?

Comment

Eh. As expected a very no fooks given last show. I'm always looking for talent or fun fights up & down a card & there is nothing igaf about on this prelim show. Usually I'm like "I wish Showtime would stream more prelim fights" guy, but they can stream less fights for this one. Not invested in anything off the main card here.

Comment

Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
                Hopefully, David Morrell and David Benavidez could fight next if Morrell wins.
                Hopefully the biggest name in the game & David B fight next.

I'd still rather see David M get a guy between Agbeko & David B level BEFORE they put him in with David B.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post

Hopefully the biggest name in the game & David B fight next.

I'd still rather see David M get a guy between Agbeko & David B level BEFORE they put him in with David B.
                  I agree but that fight won't happen until at least and at the earliest by September of 2024; Because Canelo is expected to fight Jaime Munguia if he defeats John Ryder next on Cinco De Mayo. So that potential showdown is more than 9 months away.
                  Last edited by champion4ever; 12-14-2023, 01:27 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by champion4ever View Post

I agree but that fight won't happen until at least and at the earliest by September of 2024; Because Canelo is expected to fight Jaime Munguia if he defeats John Ryder next on Cinco De Mayo. So that potential showdown is more than 9 months away.
                    Well we are saying hopefully so I think its possible but unlikely. Ryder upsetting Munguia isn't the wildest thing that might happen. Mall isn't mentally ready for that sort of fight. And with Errol vs Bud 2 not happening til Mar. probably now with the Amazon deal he seems out for May. So David B isn't 100% out of play for May imo.
                    champion4ever champion4ever likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X