Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wilder's Trainer Hopes Referee Keeps Close Eye on Parker's Safety, Expects 'Violent' Ending

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Wilder's Trainer Hopes Referee Keeps Close Eye on Parker's Safety, Expects 'Violent' Ending

Malik Scott, head trainer of former heavyweight champion Deontay Wilder, is hoping that the referee will keep a close eye on the safety of upcoming opponent Joseph Parker.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Always dangerous to fight Wilder. Big guy with re tard power
    paulf paulf likes this.

Comment

If Parker hurts Wilder keep that same energy your trying to infuse in the referee,your guy got battered badly twice . Parker was more or less grinded out , Wilder is no 270 pound Joyce barreling over you pushing you back talking flush shots .

Keep the same energy don’t be making excuses the fight was stopped early if we got to come back to this thread . Lol

Comment

It's not about whether Wilder can still throw punches it's about can he take hard punches anymore.

MusoMeanderings MusoMeanderings likes this.

Comment

Parker can hurt Wilder badly, so his trainer should keep an eye on him. These lots talk too much.
          SUBZER0ED SUBZER0ED likes this.

Comment

I like Wilder for the excitement he brings to boxing, but he and the folks he surrounds himself with don't always select the idea choice of words when interviewed, lol.

Some of it I find entertaining, but yeah, some of it is just stupid. Either way, I'd prefer they just go in there and get the job done and don't say anything early to jinx yourself.

Comment

huh? I thought Wilder wanted a body on his record
              Legends456 Legends456 likes this.

Comment

The same should be said for all Wilder opponents , but I really hope Joe gets him he's an asset to the sport.

Comment

Malik Scott really needs to STFU. He should allow Wilder to fight first before heaping lots off praise and accolades upon him. We still don't know what will happen once he gets hit flush by Joseph Parker.

Moreover, we don't know to what degree the physical toll and damage his body has sustained from those two back-to-back KO losses to Tyson Fury.
                  Last edited by champion4ever; 12-13-2023, 02:00 PM.

Comment

Parker has met the best and tested them all. We can assume he ruined Joyce. His bore fest against Joshua was a pretty close nod.
                    If Wilder starches Parker, he advances towards immortality.
                    His using Fury as a Basketball was epic.

MastaBlasta MastaBlasta likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X