Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Rakhimov-Nunez: Titov Outbids Matchroom Boxing, Wins Rights To IBF Title Eliminator

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Rakhimov-Nunez: Titov Outbids Matchroom Boxing, Wins Rights To IBF Title Eliminator

Shavkatdzhon Rakhimov will enter his next fight as the A-side for a change. BoxingScene.com has confirmed that Titov/RCC Boxing Promotions has secured promotional rights for the ordered IBF junior lightweight title eliminator between Tajikistan's Rakhimov and Mexico's Eduardo Nunez. Titov, Rakhimov's career
    [Click Here To Read More]

MR losing purse bids left, right and center.
    Eddie working hard to fulfill his money-hungry daddy's increased profit demands.
    It's all about "numbers".

Comment

This should be a war, both very aggressive, entertaining fighters.

Comment

Originally posted by James Hunt View Post
        Eddie working hard to fulfill his money-hungry daddy's increased profit demands.
        Not sure I’d blame them for not dropping >$300k for a fight that you could only headline on a smaller Mexican show.

Comment

Originally posted by James Hunt View Post
          Eddy never bids. Keep the cost down and slips his guy a side deal. Nunez didn't get outbid, more like sold out. Red Square is worth 3 points alone.

Comment

Let that be a lesson. Sign with Eddy and get outbid into the lions cage. Eddy, I have a billion, I know Arab sheiks, bid 179k. Eddy spends that much on ring card girls. Say thank you Nunez.

Comment

Working...
            X