Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Sena Agbeko On David Morrell: "I Think I'm Better Than Him"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Sena Agbeko On David Morrell: "I Think I'm Better Than Him"

For the most part, David Morrell is being praised as the super middleweight division's next big thing. The superlatives used to describe him all have something in common, dominance. Next weekend, however, Sena Agbeko will step up to the plate and see what Morrell (9-0, 8 KOs) is all about.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Well, Sena, show up and throw punches, fight to win, this is your chance, don’t show up for a check, just to be a scared punching bag.

Comment

morrell j/r needs names , though hes avoided he should be offered andrade, dirrell jr jacobs after th.is win. if i was h.is promoter we are aiming at 4 fights for 2024. 2 no name stay busys, dirrell or jacobs then end the year with plant. because of age the benavidez trilogy series from 168-175 will be there in 2025 so will the canelo change of guard fight.

Comment

“I think I’m better than him” - Famous last words.

Comment

Will you say the same when you're like the last undefeated contender he faced? That guy isn't saying much because he's in the hospital in a coma...

Comment

Its the right attitude going into a fight at least.

Comment

Originally posted by crimsonfalcon07 View Post
              Will you say the same when you're like the last undefeated contender he faced? That guy isn't saying much because he's in the hospital in a coma...
              S/o Aidos Yerbossynuly. He’s long been out of the coma and doing well
              garfios garfios likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by edpboxing View Post

S/o Aidos Yerbossynuly. He’s long been out of the coma and doing well
                Good to hear. I missed him coming out of it, and saw he's inactive. Scary stuff. Glad he's ok.

Comment

Working...
                X