No announcement yet.

30-Day Weights: Chad Dawson 185, Glen Johnson 181.6

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 30-Day Weights: Chad Dawson 185, Glen Johnson 181.6

Looking fit and ready to go, both Chad Dawson and Glen Johnson participated in their World Boxing Council (WBC) 30-day mandatory weigh-in Wednesday. Dawson weighed in at 185 pounds in Las Vegas where he is training while Johnson tipped the scale at 181.6 pounds in Miami, Fla. The WBC light heavyweight limit is 175 pounds. [details]

I guess they'll have no problem making the weight.

Comment

I hope Glen does not grow old all of the sudden. I wanna see a good fight. Props for Chad for giving Glen the rematch.

Comment

Originally posted by tesla_power View Post
        I hope Glen does not grow old all of the sudden. I wanna see a good fight. Props for Chad for giving Glen the rematch.
        Did you see the fight he had with Judah? I think it has already happened.

Comment

Sounds like Johnson means business. Dawson will be in magnificent shape, of course. This could be the sleeper of the 4th quarter.

Comment

Johnsons already lighter then Dawson, that is a good sign meaning he is training hard as hell for the fight. I think Dawson wins by decision though, but its nice to see how dedicated Johnson is to this fight.

Comment

Dawson's a bad dude man! I would love to see Dawson/Hopkins, I think he's gotta lot of potential and can be a big attraction in the sport. The only thing that makes me uncertain about this guy is his stamina issues. Doesn't he talk like Tyson?

Comment

Originally posted by elytwo10 View Post
                Dawson's a bad dude man! I would love to see Dawson/Hopkins, I think he's gotta lot of potential and can be a big attraction in the sport. The only thing that makes me uncertain about this guy is his stamina issues. Doesn't he talk like Tyson?
                he sounds like he got hit in the head too much already

Comment

I think Chad is going to step it up awhole nother level due to the fact of all the mess he took from the press after the first fight which was a very close fight

Comment

Originally posted by Cashtro View Post
                    I think Chad is going to step it up awhole nother level due to the fact of all the mess he took from the press after the first fight which was a very close fight
                    maybe but he almost got knocked out the first fight so wonder if he wont be playing it very safe this time around.

Comment

Working...
                    X