Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Montana Love Believes Fight Against Liam Paro Was Stopped Prematurely

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Montana Love Believes Fight Against Liam Paro Was Stopped Prematurely

It's hard to tell if Montana Love is having a bad day or not. The 28-year-old, who's normally accompanied by his pet dog, smiles everywhere he goes. Once the lights turn on and the bell rings, however, he often gives his opponents nothing to be happy about.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Wtf , is today delusional day ?
    TonyRespectful TonyRespectful likes this.

Comment

"Chin up, chest out"?? "Chin up" is what got your ass in this mess in the 1st place
      TreD TreD likes this.

Comment

Not at all.. he got dropped heavy he was hurt. Ref gave him a count and a chance he gets dropped again seconds later again the ref gives him another count an another chance he then proceeds to get backed in the corner and takes some heavy punches with no response then the ref jumps in after already giving him two chances after being dropped. Im always one to say when a stoppage is way to early but this one was pretty much on the money and I was pissed because I had Paro to win on points in my parlay but couldn't complain about that stoppage.. Montana love is like a less durable Adrian broner goes in there throws a few but not enough flashy looking punches a round then proceeds to get outworked and in his case dropped and hurt like he has been in his last two fights but in this one he couldn't throw his opponent over the rope like the Royal Rumble to get out of being stopped.
        Last edited by Boxing2695; 12-11-2023, 11:06 PM.

Comment

Dude didn’t throw a punch for damn near two minutes leading to stoppage, probably still concussed.

Comment

“Tony” Montana love had Liam paro haro waro right where he wanted him. The aussies had the ref bought and paid for. I consider this fight a win for “Tony”

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing2695 View Post
              Not at all.. he got dropped heavy he was hurt. Ref gave him a count and a chance he gets dropped again seconds later again the ref gives him another count an another chance he then proceeds to get backed in the corner and takes some heavy punches with no response then the ref jumps in after already giving him two chances after being dropped. Im always one to say when a stoppage is way to early but this one was pretty much on the money and I was pissed because I had Paro to win on points in my parlay but couldn't complain about that stoppage.. Montana love is like a less durable Adrian broner goes in there throws a few but not enough flashy looking punches a round then proceeds to get outworked and in his case dropped and hurt like he has been in his last two fights but in this one he couldn't throw his opponent over the rope like the Royal Rumble to get out of being stopped.
              “Tony” Montana love is more like adrien broner 2.0!!! I think princess ry vs “tony” Montana love is THE fight to make

Comment

smoke um if you got um...................

Comment

"he often gives his opponents nothing to be happy about" = the gift that keeps on giving

Comment

Working...
                  X