Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Team Lopez: Robeisy Was Focused on Us and Lost, Would Love To Unify vs. Espinoza

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Team Lopez: Robeisy Was Focused on Us and Lost, Would Love To Unify vs. Espinoza

On Saturday night, Rafael "Divino" Espinoza (24-0, 20 KOs) captured the WBO featherweight world title with a majority decision win against two-time Cuban Olympic gold medalist Robeisy Ramirez (13-2, 8 KOs) at Charles F. Dodge City Center in Pembroke Pines, Florida. The bout served as the main event of an ESPN telecast.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Figueroa and Vargas have unfinished business but 3 of the 4 major World Orgs belong to Mexicans at 126. With a win over Tapales at 122, its inevitable for Ionue to move up. 2024 should be a fun year at 126.

Comment

I think Ramirez deserves a rematch
      Not sure if he overlooked Espinoza or not but seemed to run out of steam more than anything else
      By doing so , you could see his punches had no power and Espinoza began to walk him down in the later rounds
      Rematch would be fair imo
      Mind you , a Lopez fight would be intriguing to see
      Hitmon Hitmon likes this.

Comment

Viva México Cabrones! Let’s go!!!
        MEXGBP MEXGBP likes this.

Comment

"Ramirez looked past his opponent, so we'll do that too and focus on unification with Espinoza instead of our own mandatory". Nice.

Comment

I want Divino to run it back with Robeisy to see if the cuban team headed by coach salas could make the adjustments needed and avenge his loss. You know Espinoza will go for the kill as soon bell rings. Wont argue if Divino unifies with Venado tho...thats one explosive matchup.
            Hitmon Hitmon likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by MulaKO View Post
              I think Ramirez deserves a rematch
              Not sure if he overlooked Espinoza or not but seemed to run out of steam more than anything else
              By doing so , you could see his punches had no power and Espinoza began to walk him down in the later rounds
              Rematch would be fair imo
              Mind you , a Lopez fight would be intriguing to see
              Hey hater, Ramirez did not run out of steam. Espinoza was beating the krapp out of him so he went down TWICE. Ina remtach, Espinoza would beat him up easier, he fought with an injured foot and with the crowd against him.

Comment

Originally posted by budfr View Post

Hey hater, Ramirez did not run out of steam. Espinoza was beating the krapp out of him so he went down TWICE. Ina remtach, Espinoza would beat him up easier, he fought with an injured foot and with the crowd against him.
                Why am I hating ?
                How the fugh am I hating ?
                I’ll be waiting

Comment

El Venado won't lose at 126 until Monster gets there. Maybe not even then.

Comment

Originally posted by BlackRobb View Post
                    El Venado won't lose at 126 until Monster gets there. Maybe not even then.
                    Espinoza would beat the Fk out of venado mark my words ive seen Espinoza destroy former champs in sparring since he was 16y/o believe me, he was the best kept secret in boxing till now (former champs like valdez,magdaleno, terrazas, mijares and even some that are current champs but wont say who)

Comment

Working...
                    X