Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Devin Haney Paints Masterpiece In Victory Over Regis Prograis

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Devin Haney Paints Masterpiece In Victory Over Regis Prograis

By Corey Erdman - For large portions of Devin Haney's dominant victory over Regis Prograis, DAZN commentators Sergio Mora and Shawn Porter, themselves former world champion boxers, outwardly praised Haney's abilities. While the role of a color commentator most often includes making tactical suggestions towards either participant, on this night that would have been moot. Haney had it all figured out, and so long as he was in the flow state he was in, there was little Prograis could do about it. The appreciation, and sometimes astonishment was evident in their voices, as Haney glided around the ring untouched, landing picture perfect jabs, right hands and left hooks to the body.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Its amazing how with one great performance you are suddenly the next Mayweather - the hype is insane.

Comment

Haney is levels above Tank. Much better resume, much great accomplishments - undisputed champ at lightweight and a legit two-division champ with no regular belts. Also has drawn larger crowds than Tank if you compare their last four bouts. LEVELS!
      oscar9992 oscar9992 likes this.

Comment

So make the Tank-Haney fight--both are undefeated in the ring. Haney has the size advantage but Tank has the scary punch.

Comment

Originally posted by SteveM View Post
          Its amazing how with one great performance you are suddenly the next Mayweather - the hype is insane.
          Nah. Devin’s been consistent since the ameaturs. He’s destined for more greatness
          oscar9992 oscar9992 fleep fleep like this.

Comment

Originally posted by SteveM View Post
            was it that great a performance or did the hype machine again make it a set up fight for another fight -- could they all be more hype and more by accident then good match making and sometimes fight breaks out in the ring.............

Comment

Originally posted by Tibburon245 View Post
              So make the Tank-Haney fight--both are undefeated in the ring. Haney has the size advantage but Tank has the scary punch.
              tank isnt a real fighter. whether you like haney or not he at least fights good opposition

Comment

great win for haney, but this line that this is the 'real' devin haney and the one at 135 was someone a shadow of this one is like wtf, u guys are boxing people and u say this

'I couldn’t understand why I was hurting guys in the gym every sparring session, but I get into a fight and my power wouldn’t be there'

u just have to shake your head, its as if he someone just rediscovered the wheel or something

Comment

Haney has proven he is a very talented boxer. I think he will continue to show some decent power at 140 and above.

I expect him to go to TR so he can make the big money unification fights.

Comment

He beat Prograis big deal. Fight a young boxer in his prime and same size.

Comment

Working...
                    X