Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Zayas-Teixeira Crossroads Bout To Land On February 16 Foster-Nova ESPN Show In New York City

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Zayas-Teixeira Crossroads Bout To Land On February 16 Foster-Nova ESPN Show In New York City

Xander Zayas will face his first former titlist and enjoy his current steady rate of activity. BoxingScene.com has confirmed that the rising junior middleweight will next face former WBO titleholder Patrick Teixeira. The bout will land on a February 16 Top Rank on ESPN card at Madison Square Garden's Hulu Theater in New York City, which Zayas himself pointed to in expressing his wish list immediately after his latest win.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Good fight. Good step up. I’d assume Zayas wins, but we should get a very good idea about what his level will be based on how much trouble he has with Texeira.
    Scooby817 Scooby817 likes this.

Comment

I’ve been impressed with Zayas and happy to see the step-up in competition and willingness to fight 3+ times a year which IMO should be what all young fighters should be targeting at this stage of their career.

Comment

Vergil vs Zayas at 154
        Tim vs Crawford or Spence

Comment

I thought zayas was undefeated?

Comment

Originally posted by boxingitis View Post
            Vergil vs Zayas at 154
            Tim vs Crawford or Spence
            Vergil VS Zayas would be the fight for sure.
            Bronx2245 Bronx2245 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Oldskoolg View Post
              I thought zayas was undefeated?
              Me too.? Typo or we are late!

Comment

Virgil is a sick man. Zander should aim higher. At least until Ortiz shows up at 154. I wouldn't want to see any asterisks, or hear any starvation fairy tails

Comment

Xander Zayas is on a wicked roll as of late, Teixeira is a good step opponent who should go down by knockout as well.
                  Zayas should be fighting for a title, and winning it in late 2024, or early in the first quarter of 2025.

Comment

Originally posted by NC Uppercut View Post

Me too.? Typo or we are late!
                    It's a typo, Xander is a undefeated fighter with a record of 18-0 (12 KO's), and counting!

Comment

Working...
                    X