Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Luis Nery On Inoue-Tapales Undisputed Clash: I Am Waiting For The Winner

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Luis Nery On Inoue-Tapales Undisputed Clash: I Am Waiting For The Winner

Luis Nery will be among the most astute observers for the undisputed junior featherweight championship to take place just before year's end.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Would definitely be entertaining til inoue knocks him out but I'd like for him to move up after

Comment

Hope so. This is unfinished business for the monster. Then cashimero.

Comment

Where would this fight happen if the Japanese boxing commision has a lifetime ban on Nery?

On the other hand, the commision allowing the overweight Nery to fight, then imposing that lifetime ban after he destroyed Yamanaka in the 1st round of the rematch... looks like face-saving retribution rather than the enforcement of rules.

BTW, WBC + clenbuterol bust = built-in contamination excuse?

Comment

I’d love to see the winner face Nery. That’d be a badass fight
          Regge Regge Marvin Santiago Marvin S like this.

Comment

The only place this fight happens is in Japan and Nery can't fight there because he's a cheater.

Comment

Originally posted by THC View Post
              Where would this fight happen if the Japanese boxing commision has a lifetime ban on Nery?

On the other hand, the commision allowing the overweight Nery to fight, then imposing that lifetime ban after he destroyed Yamanaka in the 1st round of the rematch... looks like face-saving retribution rather than the enforcement of rules.

BTW, WBC + clenbuterol bust = built-in contamination excuse?
              Nery doesn't deserve a shot at Inoue and I highly doubt Inoue gives him a shot when he has that lifetime ban on him
              Dreamking Dreamking likes this.

Comment

Idk that Nery deserves to fight for all the belts at 122. And in general he seems like a fook up so why reward him with the opportunity & $$$. I'd rather see Monster defend vs someone like Goodman then go to 126 where there are some more interesting fights. Monster vs Fig has FOTY potential written all over it.

Comment

Nery needs his ass whooped, and he will get that from Inoue, he’s a cheater and undisciplined, plus let’s be honest, Inoue, is to fast and strong for these guys in his weight class, he won’t see issues until he moves up again.

Comment

There are some decent fights left for Inoue at 122 pounds in 2024. After Tapales a match with Nery is a good one, then after he can fight the winner of Kevin Gonzalez v Murudjhon Akhmadaliev and then Casimero as they have unfinished business and it would be a huge fight in Japan or Phillipines, you also have Sam Goodman, that would pretty much clean out the division and then it will be time for 126 pounds.
                    Last edited by MED_1978; 12-15-2023, 02:07 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X