Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: CompuBox: Prograis' Punch Connect Number Breaks Record of De Los Santos

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: CompuBox: Prograis' Punch Connect Number Breaks Record of De Los Santos

Less than a month after Edwin De Los Santos landed only 40 total punches against Shakur Stevenson, Regis Prograis landed 36 punches over 12 rounds against Devin Haney, setting the new CompuBox record for fewest total punches landed in a twelve round fight. Prograis only landed 2 punches in six of the twelve rounds. Haney's elusiveness resulted in Prograis landing 10% of his punches.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Now what's the similarity? The opponents were pure boxers. Prograis and DLS are also counterpunchers. Pure boxer vs. counterpuncher appears to be one of the worst style match-ups you can make from an entertainment standpoint, and these two fights prove it.
    Last edited by kiaba360; 12-10-2023, 01:36 AM.

Comment

Welcome to a fix.

Comment

I won lots of money on this fight. Haney UD all the way.

Comment

Haney vs Matias would be very competitive. Pure Boxers like Haney match up well against pure killers just think of Mayweather vs Chico Corrales expect Matias is like a possessed version of the relentless Felix Trinidad
          Regge Regge likes this.

Comment

Prograis got embarrassed by Devin! No need for a rematch! Prograis is a gatekeeper now! Devin Haney vs. Teofimo Lopez! MAN UP!
            oscar9992 oscar9992 likes this.

Comment

Matias will stay avoided. So boost his resume offer him Regis 1m vs Matias 2m. After 2 back to back lackluster matches, Regis doesn't deserve a title fight. But because of circumstances of Matias being avoided yet needs a name on his resume Regis is the perfect match. Haney should target the Rolly vs Garcia winner. Only target teofimo when he has drama. When teofimo got shh going on he is lackluster yet when he is zoned in he in on zhen level
              Regge Regge likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by jkrames View Post
                I won lots of money on this fight. Haney UD all the way.
                you bet on the favorite to win? Great strategy!

Comment

Damn , that's got to be humiliating for Regis. He should probably go ahead and retire .

Comment

Originally posted by wrecksracer View Post

you bet on the favorite to win? Great strategy!
                    Correct I bet on the winner and won. I am a winner.

Comment

Working...
                    X