Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Devin Haney vs. Regis Prograis - LIVE BoxingScene Scorecard

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Devin Haney vs. Regis Prograis - LIVE BoxingScene Scorecard

Haney, Prograis Scorecard BoxingScene Live - In a world title clash for the WBC junior welterweight title, Devin Haney will challenge Regis Prograis at Chase Center in San Francisco on December 9, live on DAZN PPV in North America and on DAZN worldwide. (photos by Ed Mulholland, Melina Pizano)
    [Click Here To Read More]

Snoozefest...

Comment

Haney easy work

Comment

Originally posted by Megaman99 View Post
        Snoozefest...
        *Casual Alert*

Comment

Regis should retire 2 shhh performances back to back Matias wouldve ko him. Haney vs Matias let's make it Matias offers speed same size with the power. Haney should stay away from 147 Ennis that would end badly for Haney. @140 Haney would continue to beat Ryan Garcia as he did 2x in amateurs. He would beat Rolly. A healthy minded teofimo beats Haney by decision & Matias would ko Haney

Comment

Originally posted by messi807 View Post

*Casual Alert*
            100%

I don't know how you could watch that fight and not appreciate what you are witnessing.
            messi807 messi807 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Ry92 View Post
              Regis should retire 2 shhh performances back to back Matias wouldve ko him. Haney vs Matias let's make it Matias offers speed same size with the power. Haney should stay away from 147 Ennis that would end badly for Haney. @140 Haney would continue to beat Ryan Garcia as he did 2x in amateurs. He would beat Rolly. A healthy minded teofimo beats Haney by decision & Matias would ko Haney
              Not seeing it. Teo struggles with movement and really has problems cutting off the ring and got dropped twice by Sandor Martin. Haney has alot more pop at 140 and could definitely catch Teo, whilst out boxing him. That’s probably the easiest fight stylistically out of the bunch. But Matias is a problem. I doubt the top guys are going to fight him, as he offers nothing financially and we all know boxing is a numbers game nowadays
              Last edited by messi807; 12-10-2023, 12:30 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by messi807 View Post

Not seeing it. Teo struggles with movement and really has problems cutting off the ring. That’s probably the easiest fight stylistically out of the bunch. But Matias is a problem. I doubt the top guys are going to fight him, as he offers nothing financially and we all know boxing is a numbers game nowadays
                Teo is hit or miss which is why I said a healthy minded teofimo. When he's in the zone he's in the zone. Matias vs Haney is the fight to make most intriguing matchup. Matias is way to high risk low reward like David Morrell jr level. Somehow we need Matias to boost the resume he will be avoided so offer him Regis offers Regis another 1m payday for retirement while boosting Matias resume trying to lure the big fights if still avoided Ramirez or catterall would do 2025 he should land a $ fight vs tank, Haney,, teofimo, or Ryan garcia if keep winning in style

Comment

Teo is hit or miss which is why I said a healthy minded teofimo. When he's in the zone he's in the zone. Matias vs Haney is the fight to make most intriguing matchup. Matias is way to high risk low reward like David Morrell jr level. Somehow we need Matias to boost the resume he will be avoided so offer him Regis offers Regis another 1m payday for retirement while boosting Matias resume trying to lure the big fights if still avoided Ramirez or catterall would do 2025 he should land a $ fight vs tank, Haney,, teofimo, or Ryan garcia if keep winning in style
                  I saw a healthy minded Teo against Nakhatani. He didn’t impress me. Don’t let the Taylor fight mislead you lol, Taylor was soundly beaten by Catterall the fight before & was coming off a 17 month layoff against Teo. He ducked Haney twice at 135 and demanded $10 million, 6 months after agreeing to fight Haney after the Loma fight. And that sounds perfect for us fight fans.. BUT remember most of these dudes are all on different networks and you know HOW that goes sadly

The next fight will be Liam Paro (the dude that just stopped Montana Love) vs Haney. Both dudes are with DAZN, it’ll be a voluntary defense

Last edited by messi807; 12-10-2023, 01:00 AM.

Comment

If anyone on the DAZN banner.. I hope we get Haney vs Catterall next. That’s a great fight

Comment

Working...
                    X