Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Devin Haney, Regis Prograis - Trade Heated Words. Prepare For War

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Devin Haney, Regis Prograis - Trade Heated Words. Prepare For War

Haney, Prograis Fight Photos Gallery - In a world title clash for the WBC junior welterweight title, Devin Haney will challenge Regis Prograis at Chase Center in San Francisco on December 9, live on DAZN PPV in North America and on DAZN worldwide. (photos by Ed Mulholland, Melina Pizano)
    [Click Here To Read More]

Prograis is very limited, he’s not going to be able to land anything heavy. Haney is going to walk away with the decision.

Comment

Snoozefest incoming
      Ropeydope Ropeydope likes this.

Comment

Regis,please knock out the Loser to Loma !

Comment

I'm rooting for Regis but if Loma couldn't get the decision against Haney, I doubt Prograis will. Regis will have to KO him if he wants to win IMO
          Ropeydope Ropeydope likes this.

Comment

Haney really bulked up for this. Progras had better deliver on all his shit-talk or he'll look like a clown.
            Boricua181 Boricua181 likes this.

Comment

Haney looking like Tarzan but is probably going to fight like Jane.
              MujoHrnjica MujoHrnjica likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by juanpablo View Post
                I'm rooting for Regis but if Loma couldn't get the decision against Haney, I doubt Prograis will. Regis will have to KO him if he wants to win IMO
                Everybody is rooting for Prograis, but us realists know whats up.

Comment

Haney by clear decision or tko
                  Boricua181 Boricua181 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by PittyPat View Post
                    Haney really bulked up for this. Progras had better deliver on all his shit-talk or he'll look like a clown.
                    These two better fight just as good as their build up to the fight or better, otherwise they're both full of ****.
                    If your going to talk the talk, you got to walk the walk, you two better have not sold the fan's some wolf tickets.
                    If you don't both put up a great fight, you're both going to lose the respect of the fans, because in life you've got to put up or shut up.

Comment

Working...
                    X